[37]

"mum... i don't know if you've seen it yet but there's an article abou-"

"yes, i've seen it. i don't know what those magazines think, they can't just write shit about people and expect everyone to believe it."

"mum, it's true."

"what?"

"it's true, chris and i are dating."

"what are you talking about?"

"we've been together for about six months now."

"you what? adelaide, why didn't you tell me? you know exactly what i think of you dating actors."

"yes, and that's exactly why i didn't tell you. i was scared that you and dad wouldn't support me and that i would lose you. but i also knew that one day i had to tell you. i originally planned on waiting till you said something about it, i talked about it with chris, but i couldn't wait any longer. i needed to know what you think about it."

"does he make you happy?"

"yes, he does. and i love him. more than i've loved anyone ever before. he's always there for me and he makes me feel appreciated. he's amazing, mum. and it would break my heart if you don't support our relationship but i won't break up with him, he means too much to me."

"i don't like the thought of you being together with an actor but it sounds like he's a great guy and that's all that matters. you'll never lose us, angel. can your father and i meet him? i would love to talk to him personally."

"oh my god, yes, of course! i love you, mum, thank you so much!"

"i love you too, sweetheart. text me when you talk to him."

a/n;
i bet y'all were expecting drama but i just want my babies to be happy tbh

[06.10.16]