Baby?

______________Lisbon' POV____________
So here i am in the CBI's bathroom with my head down the toilet, vomiting my lunch.
Once i am finished, i clean myself up and i walk back into the bullpen.
As i am walking through the doorway, Jane comes up and hugs me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.
"Were you sick again?" He said with a hint of worry in his voice.
"Yes Jane i was sick again but like i said last time i was sick and the time before, i have the flu that's all" i said just as Grace and the others walk in.
______________Grace's POV____________
Me and the guys had just come back from having lunch and when we entered we saw Jane hugging Lisbon from behind, with his head on her shoulder.
The boys just shrugged it off but because i am Lisbon's friend. I know she would only let Jane do this at work if she wasn't feeling well. This means she has been sick again.
_____________Lisbon's POV____________
"Lisbon can i talk to you for a second" said Grace as she beckoned me to the break room.
"Sure" i said as i gave Jane a peck on the cheak and walked towards her.

"What's up" i said as i walked in to see Grace making a coffee.
"Were you sick again?" She asked as she walked towards me, placing her coffee cup on the worktop.
"Yeah, why?" I said confused with why she asked.
"Lisbon you have been sick for a week now and i know it is not the flu because you don't have a temperature" she said, looking straight at me.
"So what is your explanation on why i am sick" i said.
"Lisbon have you taken a pregnancy test?" She said, waiting for for reaction.
"No i never thought about that" i said as i started to pace the floor.
"Hey Teresa it's ok, we will tell you boys you don't feel well so we are taking you home and on the way to your house we will pick one up and you can try it, Ok?" Grace said as she placed her empty coffee cup in the sink.
"Ok" i said as i followed her out.
______________Jane's POV_____________
After spending a few minutes in the break room, Teresa and Grace came back into the bullpen and it looked like Teresa was almost going to burst into tears.
"Hey babe what's wrong" i said as i grabbed her arm and pulled her onto my lap, giving her a bear hug. She stuffed her face into my shirt and closed her eyes.
"Nothing Jane, i am fine. Is it ok if Grace takes me home because i don't feel to good" she said, muffled a bit because of her head on my shirt.
"Yeah sure babe, do you want me to come too?" I said.
"No it's ok. You stay here. I am going straight to bed anyway" she said as she jumped off my lap and they left the building.
_____________Teresa's POV____________
We are now back at my house and Grace has bought me 2 tests to try. She sends me into the bathroom. 3 minutes later, she can here screams from the bathroom.
"Teresa what is going on in there" she says nervously but i keep crying hysterically.
"That is it Teresa i am coming in" Grace says as she kicks down the door to find me on the floor, crying.
"Teresa what is it?" She says as she sits next to me, putting her arms around me in an attempt to comfort me.
"I...iii.....i....am.....preg....pregnant" i say which makes me cry even more.
Just then Jane walks through the door.
"Teresa what's going on? Are you ok? I thought you were sick".
Then he sees the tests on the bathroom worktop.
"Wait, Teresa are we having a baby?".