Dreams

Jane's POV
We finally finished a case so i was taking a well deserved nap on my couch. Thoughts of Lisbon and I at the beach the other day floated through my mind, making me grin from ear to ear.
The crashing of waves and the soft warm sand on my toes. I could hear the seagulls chirping in the breeze and the smell of chips tingled my nose. Her hand is in mine and we are running down to the water. Her white floral dress waving in the breeze and her brunette locks, flowing behind her. I can feel the water splashing over my feet. She looks up at me and before i know it, i fall on my butt in the water and she is laughing hysterically.
So is this what we're playing.
I get back up onto my feet and push her in the water. Her face is filled is filled with shock which makes me laugh too.
She get back onto her feet and i bring her closer, wrapping my arms around her and bringing my lips to hers and then.....
THUMP THUMP

I open my eyes and Lisbon is standing over me, her face only an inch away.
"What is it Lisbon" i grumble as i sit up.
To my surprise she sits on my lap and places her arms around my back.
Even though we are now married she still never shows any affection at work.
"Cho has assembled a meeting in 5 minutes and we have to go" she says as she places her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes.
"Ok, are you tired?" I ask her.
"Yeah" she replies.
I close my eyes and rest my head on hers and just as i was about to drift off, Cho walks in bellowing to everyone to grab a chair and sit near the screens.
I gently shake Lisbon awake and we grab a chair near the back
___________________________
It has been an hour already and i still have no clue what Cho is talking about. He keeps mentioning an old case called the Green Bruce case but that is before our time here so i just tune out.
Lisbon rests her head on my shoulder again and sighs.
"You bored as well?" I whisper so that only she can hear me.
"Yeah, i have no clue what he is going on about" she says.
"Me neither" i tell her.
I feel Lisbon's eyelids brush along my neck, she must of closed her eyes.
I rest my head on hers and imagine we are at the beach again.
The newly built pier and the old looking donkeys walking around, waiting for the day their owner tells them they can retire.
It isn't long before i am interrupted again but this time it isn't Lisbon. Oh no it is worse.
It's Cho. Him and the whole of the FBI department are looking at me like they are waiting for an answer to a question i don't know.
I sit up on my chair and look around to see what's going on.
"Umm...excuse me what did you say" i ask Cho.
"I asked if you had caught up to where i was" he told me.
I started to shift on my chair.
"Umm...yeah i think so" i tell him.
"Ok good" he replies.
Then he starts talking again.
I start to move around on chair with boredom, trying to listen to what he is saying but my brain doesn't function what he is saying so it sounds like nonsense.
As i get more fidgety, Lisbon wakes up and looks up at me alarmed.
I don't think she mean to fall asleep.
"What's he talking about?" She asks me but i just shrug my shoulders.
I have no clue.
I guess this is what happens when you dream at work.