Tell me what?

Wylie's POV
We have just finished a case and now i am finishing some paperwork, well at least that is what i am suppose to be doing. I am actually watching Vega and whenever she looks up, i look away.
This time when i look away i look towards the breakroom. Inside there is Lisbon and Jane. It looks like Lisbon is trying to make a coffee but Jane has his hands round her waist and keeps stealing kisses from he. I think Vega looked up again and saw me watching them because after a few minutes of silence, she says to me;

“They are so cute aren’t they”.

“Umm...yeah they are” i replied, not moving my eyes away from the couple.

“How did they first meet because i know it wasn’t here in the FBI, they look like they know each other too well” she asked me as she moved her chair so that she was facing me.

“Well after Jane’s wife and child were murdered by Red John, he joined the CBI so that he could use his ‘psychic’ skills to help them find who Red John was and Lisbon was the head of crime fighting unit that dealt with that case. They worked together for quite a few years and eventually he got the revenge he wanted and killed Red John but had to run away. He was on the run for about 2 years but them

was found by the FBI and now instead of going to prison, he has to work here for a few years” i told her as she listened apprehensively, hanging onto every word i said.

Then Cho walked in. He saw who we were watching and laughed.

“We really need a ship for those 2 because they are always all over each other when they think nobody's watching” he said as  he pulled up a chair and sat next to me.

“Ok yeah that would be fun” Vega said with excitement in her voice.

“Yeah ok, what about Lane” i said.

“Why Lane” Vega said with confusion.

“Well it’s Lisbon and Jane in one” i told them.

“Na, i think Jisbon is a better ship name”Vega said very proudly.

“That’s a great one Vega” I told her just as  the couple walked back into the bullpen.

“Yeah that’s a great one just don’t tell them that we have a  ship name for  them otherwise they are going to kill us” Cho whispered to us as we all turned to look directly at them.

“Yeah i really don’t want her to kill us” Vega said a  bit louder than she intended.

“Kill you for what?” Lisbon asked us as she stood in front of my desk and made eye contact  with each and everyone of us.

This made me gulp.

We were in BIG trouble.