Hormone Troubles

______________Jane's POV______________
"Teresa we have a case!" I shouted as she ran down the stairs towards me.

(Teresa is 4 months pregnant with our baby)

"I am COMING!" She snaps back at me.
As she barges past me, i grab her arm and even though she is shouting at me, i hold her in my arms intil she has calmed down.
"See look, all better" i say as i let go of her and put my shoes on ready to leave. She does the same.

____________Lisbon"s POV_____________
We have finally arrived at the crime scene. I walk towards Cho who is kneeled next to the bodies of a woman and a baby.
As soon as i get a glimpse of the baby i burst out into tears and run to Patrick who is just walking along the path.
He engulfs me in his arms and i just cry into his shirt. Well i say cry but actually i screamed. Anyway, after a few minutes Abbott showed up and gave me a look of confusion.
"Jane what's going on with Agent Lisbon?". 
"Oh nothing she is just a bit emotional today that is all" he say as he kneel down in front of Teresa so she is looking down at me.
"Hey babe, it's ok you don't have to do this case if you do not want to ok. I am not forcing you to do anything, neither is anybody else. Ok, i love you" he said as he rubbed her arms so that should would calm down.
"Ok i can do it" i said as i stood back up on my feet.
"I knew you could Teresa Lisbon-Jane" he said as i kissed his lips and then guided us back to the crime scene and not long after, it was time to go back to the office.
_____________1 day later_______________
We had already solved the case so i bought lunch for the team. Yet i didn't know that it would cause an argument.

"PATRICK JANE!" Shouted Lisbon as she walked down the corridor. I looked up from the random book i was reading.
"What is it babe" i said as i grabbed her arm and tried to pull her onto my lap but she resisted.
"DON'T 'BABE' ME, YOU GOT MY LUNCH ORDER WRONG AND NOW I HAVE TO TUNA AND SWEETCORN! I WANTED JUST TUNA!" She shouted as she tugged her arm away from mine.

I could here whistling in the background. It was Wiley.
"Someone's in trouble" he said as he span round on his chair so he had hia back us.
I laugh and look up towards Teresa who doesn't look impressed at all.
"Sorry...babe" i said as i prepared to be shouted at again.
______________________________________

Hey guys,
Thank you for reading this. I really appreciate it. Also a big thank you to thementalistgirl for the comments and likes and keeping up with the story.
If you have any ideas for a one shot or story then tell me in the comments or sent me a PM.
Thank you so much guys
Olivia