Meet The Girls!

Natasha's POV

'Tring tring. Tring tring.'

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing on my bedside table. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked them a few times to adjust them to the light streaming in from my window. 

I got up, closed my alarm and went inside the bathroom. After freshening up and changing my clothes, I went downstairs. 

In our two-story apartment we had 4 rooms upstairs (one extra for whenever Ciara came over) with attached bathrooms and an attic. Downstairs, we had a kitchen, a lounge and a living room. When I went inside the kitchen I saw Vanessa already sitting on the kitchen table, having toast.

Let me introduce you to Vanessa Scott. She's 15, my age. She doesn't really have anything planned for the future, she just likes to live in the moment. 

"Good Morning", I greeted.

"Morning!" She returned.

"Britney still not awake yet?" I asked.

"Uh, I had to wake her up. She said she'd be downstairs in 15 minutes", she informed me.

"How come she didn't wake up herself?" I asked.

"I went in her room last night when I came home last night. I saw a light coming from inside", she said with a smirk playing at her lips. 

"What was she doing?" I asked suddenly interested. 

"Guess." She said smiling.

"Daydreaming?" I said while rolling my eyes. 

"Surprise. Surprise." She said while laughing.

Even I started laughing then. Does that girl have anything better to do?!

Just then the devil herself walked into the kitchen.

"Hellloooo ladies!" She hollered as soon as she entered.

"Hey!"

"Sup?"

We both greeted.

We both looked at her for a few minutes while she poured herself some milk. 

"What?" She asked when she noticed us staring.

"I heard you had a busy night?" I said while Vanessa started giggling.

"What?!" She said defensively.

"Nothing. It's just that don't you have anything better to do then day dream?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about school today!" She said.

"Relax girl! We're just teasing you!" Vanessa told her smiling.

So... Britney. Britney Ward, a 14 year old teen who pretends to be 15 to blend in with us. We all know her true age, but the world doesn't!

After 5 minutes of silent eating, Britney's phone started ringing. She picked it up told us it was Ciara and answered. 

The talked for about two minutes and then Britney shut her phone.

It was the first day of high school, so we were just getting our last minute things for it. 

Anyway, introduction of Ciara? Ciara Brian. A 15 year old British teenage, who is sick of her snobby, rich parents who adapted her when she was only a few months old. a successful fashion designer, and somebody who seems to get whatever she wants. 

"What was miss perfect saying?" I asked mockingly while rolling my eyes.

Um, me and Ciara... We don't really get along...

"She said she'd be here any minute", Britney informed us.

We nodded and just then we heard the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Vanessa said while walking to the door. She let Ciara in and after we'd said our 'hi's and 'hello's we left... For the first day of high school!  

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Author's Note

Hey Guys :)

I know it doesn't seem very interesting yet but I swear it gets better, so just hold on! =)

Anyway... Vote. Comment. Fan!!! Please? :D

Thankyou <3

Picture on the side is of Natasha. :P