A Dream Come True

Vanessa's POV

"Eek!" I squealed excitedly as soon as I shut the phone. 

"What's up?" Natasha asked. 

"You will not believe what just happened. Never. Ever. Ever!" I screamed. 

"What?" Brittany said impatiently. 

"Ready?" I ask excited. 

"Yes!" Both Natasha and Brittany said at the same time. 

"I just got a call from McKenna Models and Talent Agency saying they wanted me to audition for a photo shoot", and with that I started screaming with delight again. 

Natasha and Brittany gave me huge smiles and hugs and congratulations. 

You see, I always wanted to be a model. It was like my life long dream. I'd done some shoots in Los Angeles, but none of them as big as this one! 

"You should call your parents and tell them about it", Natasha suggested. 

"It's no use", I sighed,"They're probably busy with a business meeting or something."

"Well it's worth a try. Isn't it?" Brittany asked. 

"I guess", I said half-heartily. 

"Well then dial!" Brittany encouraged. 

I took out my iPhone and called my mom. 

'You've reached Hillary Scott. Please leave a message. *beep*. 

"Hey mom. It's me Vanessa. Just wanted to tell you that a big modeling agency wants to audition me. So, wish me luck", I said. 

When I shut the phone, both Natasha and Brittany gave me smiles and hugged me. 

"I think we should head to bed. It was a long day for all of us", Natasha said. 

We all said our goodbye's and goodnight's before heading upstairs. 

I went to my room and lay down on the bed. 

My ceiling had a wallpaper of the night sky, so I just lay there looking at the stars. 

I looked down when my phone rang, it was Zack. The new guy I'd met at school today. 

He was in my economics class and we seemed to get along instantly. 

"Hello", I answered. 

"Hello, Ms. Scott", He said in a very bad attempt at a British accent. 

I started laughing and he gave it up saying,"How'd You know it was me?" 

"I'll give you three guesses. A) I'm a witch. B) Telepathy or C) Caller ID!" I said. 

"I'm gonna go with caller ID", he said and I could tell he was smiling and rolled my eyes. 

"So watcha doing?" He asked casually. 

"Just lying down, thinking", I said quietly. 

"About?" He prompted. 

"Stuff", I said. He knew when to stop perusing a topic and I was grateful for that. 

"Well, anyways, I just wanted to say hi. I have to go now. See you tomorrow in school?" He said. 

"Sure", I said and cut the line. 

I'd always had a problem trusting guys. Maybe it was because of bad experiences, but I'd always had my guard up when with them. Although this one, he was one of the different ones. The ones I was more comfortable with. 

I lay thinking about that and gradually fell asleep. 

============================================================================================================================

Author's Note

Hey Guys :)

I know it's not long :/ But I have my exams coming up! 

It's up to you guys really whether you want quicker updates or longer ones? 

Anyway, despite the length, It's a good chapter right? =)

I hope you liked it :D

Vote, Comment and Fan! :)

Thankyou <3

Picture on the side is of Vanessa. :P