One of Us

Ciara's POV

I stormed out of my friends apartment. I was pissed alright. Even though I'd told Vanessa had to go home because of my family.

The truth my parents weren't even in the same country, much less the same city.

And my friends may be used to living away from their parents, but I wasn't!

I'd always been daddy's little girl, getting spoiled by mommy and daddy, and even though it gets a little embarrassing at times, it was worth it.

As a child I'd always gotten the expensive dolls with the pretty clothes. The child every other child would envy.

All that hadn't changed. Though it wasn't dolls now ofcourse. It was designer clothes, designer bags, designer shoes.

I always repaid them by getting good grades. And always behaving like the perfect little angel, not that I wanted to though!

When people looked at me, they thought I had the perfect life. But trust me it wasn't!

It got tiring to always be the best! It took too much effort, but I couldn't bare it if my parents got to know the real me.

The girl who pretends to wear pretty dresses that covered me perfectly, but actually as soon as I got out of their sight it was booty shorts with a cute skin-tight top.

They thought I was dating the proper Christian boy next door when in reality I was lying to both them and Joseph.

I was dating him alright! But he wasn't really the only one. He was just a responsibility I had because of my parents.

My real boyfriend who I loved more than anything was Carter. He was the 'bad boy' of a school next to ours.

He had this image in people's eyes. Everyone thought he was a bad person. Everyone but me...

I saw what was behind that image. He was a really caring guy who I knew loved me to bits. But other people wouldn't see him like that. My parents definitely wouldn't and I was scared to tell my friends.

Lost in my thoughts I hadn't realized where I was walking.

I accidentally bumped in to someone who was coming up the stairs.

"Oomph!" I said.

"I am so sorry", he said apologetically.

"That's alright. It was my fault", I said looking up. The guy was decent looking. He had the ideal combination, blonde hair and blue eyes. He was cute, but not my type.

He nodded politely and when I was about to climb down the stairs he said,"Actually could you help me with something, please?"

I turned around,"Sure what do you need help with?"

"I'm looking for an apartment he said. 8-D?" He said looking of a paper.

"Down the hall to the left", I said instantly. Curiosity burned inside me as to why he was going there. I mean sure it was just 7:00 but still!

"Thanks", he said smiling.

I smiled back before asking,"might I ask why you're going? I mean is there someone special you wanna meet?"

"Actually, I'm going to see this girl I met in school today. Natasha", He said confidently.

We both went our separate ways. Natasha huh... Since when was was little miss 'I would never hide anything from you guys' meeting guys at night secretly?

I was curious. Some people say I'm a little nosy, but that is not true!

Just because my curiosity sometimes gets the better of me doesn't mean I'm nosy.

I just wanna find out what she's hiding, because from past experiences I knew just how shocking secrets can be... Especially when you're one of us.

======================================================================================================================================================================

Author's Note

Hey Guys :)

I really try to make my chapters longer, but no such luck :/

But still please vote, comment and fan. =)

I'll only upload once I have at least 30 fans and 6 votes :P

Thank you <3

Picture on the side is of Ciara. :P