Save Me (Badboy!Blaine)

By about the third lesson of english with Blaine, Kurt realised yet another thing about him. He was quite talented, yet for some reason only showed that to Kurt. That slightly worried Kurt because the leather- wearing badboy was showing intrest in Kurt, and not just in a sexual way. During the lessons Mr Ruthorford must of realised Blaine had taken a liking to Kurt so what did he do? Asked Kurt to give the obnoxius, flirtatious, sexy and mystierious boy after school tutoring. This meant the boys would be totally alone, with nobody to get Blaine to stop coming onto Kurt. This was bad.

---------------------------------------------

"Hold on Kurt, your doing what with him?!" Mercedes asked and that question led to Kurt being bombarded with questions from the glee club and some inapropriate questions from Puckerman and Santana.

"GUYS WILL YOU SHUT UP SO I CAN ANSWER YOU?!" Kurt yelled "Mercedes I am giving Blaine tutoring for english, Santana, I am not hoping he'll get into my pants, Finn, he won't be getting into my pants. I hope that answers all your questions because I need to go and get set up for Blaine" and then Kurt got up and walked out the choir room and drove of home.

After a quick wash and clothing change, Kurt started setting up the books and things when he heard the front door open. Strange, Kurt thought, he wasnt expecting anyone to walk into the house until Finn finished glee but his train of thought got cut of by the sound of studded boots walking up the stairs. Blaine had let him self in, witch was very rude considering Kurt spesificlly told him to knock. All of a sudden there was a loud thud and Blaines boots appered on the floor infront of Kurt.

"Hey babe, looking hot as per usual. Wouldnt we be more comfortable on the bed?" Blaine asked in a slightly suductive tone whislt winking at Kurt

"No thanks Anderson, we will do fine on the flo-" But Kurt was cut of by a strong pair of hands lifting him up by his waist. When he was put down, Blaine was under him.

"If you insist on sitting on the floor, Hummel then you should at least be able to sit on the best thing in the house. Me." Blaine whispered in Kurts ear and then started kissing behind his ear at a very sensitive spot. Kurt had to bit his lip to fight a moan dropping from his mouth. Blaine could tell he was trying to prevent himself from moaning so he started rubbing at Kurts inner thigh very close to his genitals. This time Kurt couldn't stop the moan falling out his mouth and unfortunatly, it was a loud and long one. After Kurt stopped moaning he shifted about on Blaine and could feel something hard poking at his ass. It wasn't Blaines phone or anything like that either. It was a part of him.

" Blaine, stop it, we need to start working. I said stop!" but Kurts restance only encouraged the badboy to inch his had further up Kurts thight till it was about 2cm away from his dick.

"Blaine stop it now!!" Kurt said with obvious anger in his voice and he then lifted his leg and kicked Blaine, witch quickly got him to stop. Most of the tutoring session got along smoothly, but Blaine still instisted on flirting and touching Kurt. If Blaine kept carring on in the rest if the tutoring sessions, then Kurt might not be able to help himself and give into Blaines, touching, witch Kurt secretly enjoyed.