Save Me (badboy!blaine)

It was 4 days since Kurt went over to Blaine's house for the tutoring session, and Blaine had not been at school since. This worried Kurt because from what he saw there, those father/son interactions between Blaine and Robert (if you could call them that) it wasn't a very friendly place, and it was clearly a slightly abusive household. Kurt hadn't told anyone about the things that happened there, such as Mr Anderson threatening to belt Blaine or calling him 'a fucking homo' but he couldn't stop thinking about, especially since the whole school knew that Kurt had been at Blaine's house. Because everyone knew, Kurt was constantly being bombarded with questions about the resident bad boy's whereabouts, and Kurt has to bite his tounge every time so he doesn't say something like 'Blaine might be at the hospital because his father beats him'. Luckily though, 5 days later Blaine arrives back at school, sat in his seat for English, before anyone else. That alone made Kurt worry more, because Blaine is NEVER early for class. 

"Where the hell have you been Blaine?! I have been so worried something might have happened to you" Kurt says in an angry yet concerned voice

"Well don't worry Hummel, I'm fine. Why would you be worried anyways?" Asks Blaine, sounding slightly surprised someone actually cared about him, but with his cocky attitude still clearly present.

"You know why Blaine. I know your dad hates you and that he threatened to beat you for no good reason, and you are going to explain to me what the hell happened at your house the other day." Kurt said stubbornly

"Hummel, Anderson, pay attention!" Bellowed Mr Rutherford's voice "oh and Anderson, take that leather jacket off, I have told you every lesson to, so just do it!"

"Hell no, I am not taking this jacket off" That surprised everyone in the class, not because Blaine talked like that to a teacher, but because he always takes off his jacket when asked. This made Kurt even more curious about Blaine. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gym was Kurt's worse lesson, because it meant being in the changing rooms with other guys at the same time and because he is gay, its the perfect opportunity for the bullies to get him, so he stayed back until he was sure there was no-one else left. At least, that's what he thought, so he was caught off guard when a mop of curly hair flashed between the gaps in two lockers. Blaine. "Great," thought Kurt sarcastically, "this is the perfect opportunity for him to come to me....wait this is great, now we're alone, I can talk to him about the other day!" As Kurt snuck over to Blaine as quietly as possible, he removed his shirt and Kurt gasped loudly, partly because of how well sculpted and gorgeous his body and very prominent abs were that  could be seen from the side where Kurt was stood, but also because of the array of bruises covering his body. As Blaine spun round to see who was there, he revelling all of his body, and Kurt saw a sight that made his heart ache. A series of long, red and new looking scars running down his chest. Then as Kurt scanned down his body, he realized why Blaine had refused to remove his thick leather jacket and why he wore an equally thick, long sleeved shirt for gym. There were chucky white bandages wrapped around each of his wrists. "Oh Blaine, what happened to you?" thought Kurt, extremely worried.