3

**Monday**

Lucy

Beep Beep
The screeching annoying sound of the alarm clock woke me. I sat up in my bed and extended my arms stretching my muscles. I twisted my body so that my legs were over the edge or the bed.

My legs grew goosebumps as I removed my blanket and walked over to my closet. Going into my slightly ripped jeans and olive green T-shirt I slipped on my black and white checkered vans. I walked over to my mirror which was standing in my desk and grabbed a hairbrush and began rustling through my hair to untangle it. Lastly is swung my backpack on and picked up my glasses.

As I made my was down the hall towards the stairs I wiped my glasses on the end of my T-shirt. "Morning bro." I stopped when I heard that voice coming from downstairs. It's probably one of Austin's friends they always come to eat breakfast with him when they need a ride to school. I continued downstairs and walked into the kitchen sticking on my now clean glasses. Austin was sitting on the counter still in his pajamas chewing on toast, "Morning Luc." That was his nickname for me since we were kids.

"Morning." I grabbed a bagel and chewed on it. "Lucy, Jake is getting a ride from us today." I nodded at Austin's comment, "Where is he? I thought I heard you talking." He swallowed the last bite of his toast saying, "bathroom."

I nodded and went into the living room when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I looked up and saw Jake coming down all dressed. He looked up and saw me smiling sweetly, "Hey Lucy." I smiled and waved awkwardly sitting on the couch that faced away from him. I turned and saw him walk towards the kitchen when Austin came out and bumped into him. "Im going to get dressed help yourself to anything in the fridge."

Jake nodded at Austin's comment as he made his way past him and upstairs. I just sat there ready to go praying Austin would hurry.

Jake
I walked towards Austin's place in my khaki jeans and black T-shirt and worn out black and white converse. As I made it to the the door I knocked. I waited until the door finally opened and Austin was there standing in his shorts and red T-shirt with his eyes half shut and crazy morning hair.

I chuckled at the sight, "Morning bro." I slapped his shoulder as he staggered over to the kitchen and sat on the counter. "Im gunna use the restroom." Austin shot me a thumbs up as I said that and walked away.

After I used the restroom I began making my way downstairs when I saw Lucy. I smiled at how cute her outfit was but, "Morning Lucy" was all that came out. She returned a half smile and sat down on the couch quickly.

After Austin left the room my stomach grumbled. I looked at Lucy who was sitting at the couch playing with her fingers. I grabbed a piece of toast and went and sat on the couch across from her. She looked up at me. I couldn't help but stare at her and look at her outfit. Her shoes were adorable and unlike anything I've seen a girl wear to school usually they wore heels or sandals.

Her light blue ripped jeans and olive green shirt went well together making her dark wavy hair stand out. She looks so pretty. Wait what stop it that's Austin's sister. "So Lucy how are you?" I was trying to make the atmosphere less tense especially after I literally just stared at her.

She slightly smiled and played with her fingers saying, "Fine I guess." She smiled sweetly and continued playing with her fingers. I looked up when Austin all of a sudden came in running and jumped over the couch and onto Lucy.

She groaned and laughed saying, "Can you get off of me?!" He chuckled getting off, "Lets go we are going to be late." She stood up and put her backpack on adjusting her glasses and followed Austin out the door. I went out after them and we all hopped into his car.

When we got to school we all got out. Austin smiled and said, "Later Luc." She replied with a quick smile and she quickly walked off and into the school.