Chapter [17]: Reunion (BONUS) ~ Part One

A/N: Well.. damn. -_-

I INTENDED this to be a SHORT thing but, as I was typing, I realized that I left MANY things unsaid/undone so.. it resulted this. I decided to split it into two parts.. God this is by far my longest chapter ever. I am.. soo proud. ^_^

So.. here is the first part! :-) Third POV for the entire chapter.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

They say time passes so quickly, one cannot be truly aware of it until they reach a certain age of their life. But, time is neither a friend, nor a enemy. It's just a measurement.

Time is the same for everyone. It is our perception that makes it seem different..

A twenty one year old Jessie Bullet slowly walked in the kitchen, his eyelids still heavy with sleep. After all.. he was never a morning person and never will be. His movements were rather clumsy because he was still in dreamland, but he still managed to get the kettle and make himself a nice warm cup of coffee.

Not much time has passed and Jessie sat in his favorite chair with the morning newspaper. He tasted the coffee he prepared for himself and scrunched his nose a little. Nowhere near as good as his.. He thought dryly as he noticed his pack of cigarettes on the table.

Sloppily, he reached out for them and pulled one out. Lighting it, he inhaled deeply and let the smoke reach his lungs before he exhaled and started reading the newspaper looking rather bored with it the second his eyes landed on the page, but he read it anyway.

This was the way he'd usually start his day.

And he has a problem with me smoking.. All kinds of thoughts invaded Jessie's mind, as he placed the newspaper on the table. Who does he think he is anyway? He drew heavily on his cigarette, wanting nothing but to relax, but his mind won't allow him to. He cursed out loud.

Jessie got into a fight with his boyfriend. The atmosphere between them wasn't nice for the past three weeks, but yesterday, Jessie snapped.. So did Stephen.

''Oh look at me, I am Stephen Dorian!'' Jessie stated in a mocking tone, finishing his cigarette.

''I bitch about anything and everything, I have to make Jessie's life a living hell and I won't even consider f*cking listening to my boyfriend even though we have been together for four years!'' Jessie yelled as he started pacing around the room, not even being aware of it.

It was a beautiful, sunny Saturday, but Jessie was in a mad mood since he woke up.

His relationship with Stephen was perfect.. More than the two ever imagined it will be. Since they were best friends to begin with, it wasn't hard for that likeness to grow in love. A strong and durable one. They were happy.

Jessie came out to his family after he graduated and so did Stephen. Jessie's mom, even though shocked at first, didn't reject her child. She accepted him for who he was. She probably would have preferred something else for Jessie but as she said, it's not for him to choose if he loved boys or girls.

Stephen's family.. didn't react as well. His parents were outraged. They didn't necesarry bring God and religion up, but they found the idea itself repulsive. But, they were nearly eighteen years old so, it didn't matter as much.

Stephen and and Jessie managed to move in together, something they wanted to do since forever. But, they found out shortly that  life as a couple living together wasn't as easy as it seemed it will be..