Chapter [17]: Reunion (BONUS) ~ Part Two

A/N: Part two.. Enjoy!! :-)

~~~~~~~~

''I am warning you. Come with me or-''

''Or what?'' a calm voice replied from behind them. The man stopped, almost frozen in his spot. He turned around to see a blond man standing in front of him. He had a composed look on his face, but he was sending daggers from his eyes to the mischievous man in front of him. His eyes were sparkling with anger even though his voice was composed. He was looking young..

''What the hell do you want?'' the man spat at the blond, who only gritted his teeth in anger, seeing the pained look on Jessie's face. He immediately knew why Jessie was in pain..

I swear if he doesn't let go of him, I will break his f*cking arm.

''You have no business here. Get lost!'' the man yelled and turned to look at Jessie once again. Hearing that, Jessie's eyes widened a little as he quickly interfered.

''Oh no, no, maan. Man. Stay, dude just stay.'' Jessie almost made the blond chuckle. It was obvious he was in danger, but his voice would betray his drunken state he was in. A small smile formed on the blond's face, but it was quickly gone after a mere second.

He never had a high alcohol tolerance.. the blond thought hopelessly.

'You can't leave me aloone with this nutjob!'' Jessie exclaimed, scrunched his nose a little and the blond had to bit his lip in order not to laugh. Why did I thought he would change?

But the man wasn't pleased with his new nickname Jessie found for him. As his featured twisted in anger, he started yelling. ''You little prick, you're coming with me right now or-''

''Now, now sir, please get your filthy hand of my boyfriend will you?'' the blond spoke, gripping the man's arm and applying so much force, the man had to let go. He hissed in pain and Jessie took the chance to rub his own arm gently. The bastard had a death grip on his arm..

''Your boyfriend?'' the man spat disbelievingly. He eyed the blond suspiciously. He was seconds apart from jumping on the blond for forcing him to let go of Jessie and humiliating him..

''Your boyfriend?'' Jessie repeated in confusion, narrowing his eyes and making the blond shook his head in disbelief. If it wasn't for his drunken state, Jessie would've understood that the blond was trying to help him.. Stupid.

He smashed Jessie head, but lightly as he saw that Jessie looked almost dazed. He didn't want Jessie to lose his balance and.. fall. Jessie wined in pain, but the man who was watching them all this time quickly spoke up.

''He doesn't know you.'' the thirty year old man replied as he smiled slyly. ''Nice try, but he's not with you.''

''Oh but he is,'' the blond lied smoothly, starring into the man's eyes and daring him to defy him. After all, he couldn't let Jessie by himself when he obviously was in trouble.. ''He just had a few drinks and he is, as you can see, drunk. He doesn't know what he is saying.'' the blond replied calmly, a slight impatience in his tone.

''I am not drunk!'' Jessie nearly squeaked looking at them. The blond looked at him, wanting noting more but to duct tape his mouth shut. ''You are not my-''

The blond smashed his head once again and Jessie brought both of his hands to his throbbing head. The alcohol and now this.. it wasn't the perfect combination. He pouted and the blond almost felt regretful for hitting Jessie in the head. Almost.