22

Evan ^
(YES I KNOW)
________

Ariana
I slowly turn around.

My eyes meet with his cold blue ones. I knew it.

"I found you" he smirks and Evan turns around too.

"Is this him?" He looks at me, I nod, putting my head down as I chew on my bottom lip.

"Leave her alone jackass, she's done with your stupid abusive attitude." He spits and Carl raises his eyebrow.

He slowly walks closer to me. "Is that what you told him, Ariana?" He tilts his head to the side in amusement.

He gets closer as he takes a strand of my hair, twirling it around his finger. He bends down and whispers in my ear.

"You're gonna get it real bad later, gorgeous."

I swallow hard as I stood there, paralyzed. "Ari? Ariana what did he tell you?" Evan shook me.

"This is none of your concern" Carl growls and let's go of my hair.

He walks over to Evan. "If you don't back the fuck up i swear-"

"You're not going to do shit." Evan spits.

He pushes Carl and he chuckles. "Oh haha, you asked for it." Carl says and punches him straight up in the jaw.

Evan whips out his knife and my eyes widen. "No.." I say under my breath and run over to them.

He tries to stab Carl multiple times, but he dodges the knife.

"Evan don't!" I scream and grab him by his shoulders.

"Get out of my way!" He says whips around before I feel a sharp, horrid pain on my side, where the bullet wound is.

They both pause as the blood started spilling out, I look down and see the knife lodged in my side.

I slowly look back up and see that their eyes widened.

"Ariana?.." Carl says under his breath before the dizziness Takes over me and I fall back.

SPLASH!

The water engulfs me as bubbles escape my lunges, floating up to the surface. I try to swim but my body doesn't move, I sink down as the trail of blood mixes with the water.

The last thing I hear is a loud bang! Coming from the water. And I'm out like a light.
________

My body jerked upward as I start choking on a liquid. Water.

My eyes shoot open and my body hits the ground again after jolting up. "Oh my fucking God Ariana are you okay?" I hear from above me.

I look up and I see Carl. My eyes widen a bit and I sit up, only to fall back onto the ground as a stinging pain erupts in my side.

"F-Fuck.." I whimper. "Hold on tight baby" Carl says as he lifted me up. I clung onto him for dear life.

The only thing on my mind is the pain. The horrid pain. "Were almost there baby, just stay with me" he starts running faster then he already was.

I close my eyes, trying to forget about the pain and listen to Carl's panting.

I suddenly get lowered down onto something soft. I open my eyes, it's a couch.

Wondering how I got here, my thoughts were interrupted when Carl unzips his backpack.

I notice he is soaked, and so was I. How did this happen?

He slowly pulls out the knife from my side and I scream, holding tight onto his arm.

"Shh, it's alright. Just hold on." He wraps a bandage tightly around my waist. And I mean very tight.

I take a deep breath as Carl moves the wet hair out of my face.

"There.. you okay?" He says and I look at him.

"J-Just fine.." I stutter.

He sighs lifting me up again and carrying me to a room. I just noticed we're in a house.

He puts me on the bed, not caring if I'm soaked.

"Get some rest, gorgeous.." he says before I fall into deep unconsciousness.
________

20 votes and comments
=
New chapter
❤️

Abusive | Carl GrimesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara