35

Comment ideas for the next chapter here!

"Carl cmon why don't you wanna come?" I ask and pull at his arm.

"Because I just don't!" He yells and I sigh.

"You're no fun.." I mumble and let go of his arm.

He rolls his eyes and falls back on the bed.

"I'm exhausted.." he yawns and I raise my eyebrow.

"You slept all day!" I reply and he glares at me.

"Come here." He says and I cross my arms.

"Ariana I swear-"

"Nope." I say and turn around. "I'm going to go to the bonfire.." I mumble and before I could walk away, he grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

I fall on the bed next to him. "Carl cmon!"

He climbs on top of me and sighs, letting himself collapse on my small frame, completely knocking the wind out of my lungs.

"C-Carl.." I grunt, trying to push me off of me. But instead, he nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck. "I'm so fucking tired.." he groans.

"I can't.. b-breathe!" I wheeze. He props himself up on his forearms and looks at me, the corners of his mouth stretching into a small smile.

I reach up hand up and take off his hat, placing it next to me on the bed as I proceed to run my fingers through his hair, fixing it.

"You need a haircut.." I mumble. He raises an eyebrow. "Do I? I haven't noticed." He replies. "I'd let you cut my hair but I'm afraid you'd cut it too short." He says.

"Hm.." I mutter under my breath as I put my hand on the ends of his hair, covering an inch or two. "This looks good.. would you trust me to cut it?" I ask and he shrugs. "Yeah I don't mind.." he mumbles.

"Okay, well should we get it over with before that bonfire?" I tease. He groans and flops on the bed beside me.

"You're going, Carl." I state and he sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"Fine. Whatever." He replies and I get up, pulling him up with me. "Come one, I saw some scissors in the kitchen.." he say, holding his hand I guide him to the kitchen.
___________

(Don't worry, his hair will be the same length as it was in season 4)

"There, is this good?" I hum as I give him the mirror. He nods, "it almost looks like your hair from when I met you. It's grown a lot since then." I say and he looks at me. "Looks good, I haven't cut my hair in ages.." he replies as he stands up.

"Thank you, Ariana." He says as he places a kiss on my cheek and I smile. "No problem." I reply and clean up the kitchen.

I look at the clock hanging on the white painted wall. 6:38

"Cmon Carl we gotta go.." I mumble and he sighs.

I turn around to walk towards the door but he grabs my wrist and turns me around. "Wha-"

He pushes me up against the counter, trapping me in. "Instead of the bonfire.." he mumbles under his breath as he traces his finger down my jawline.

"Why don't we do something a little more," his gaze flick up to my eyes. "Interesting."

My eyes widen a bit as he places his hand on my cheek, "Carl no, we just got here and it'd be rude not to attend." I say and he places small kisses on my face.

"Would you really want to go there instead of.." he whispers in my ear. "Carl don't try to bribe me out of going."

He sighs and pulls away. "Find. You win.."

I laugh, fixing his hair a bit,"damn right I do"
_____________

50 votes and comments
=
New chapter