24

Thanks IsabelleBenson12 for helping me with this ❤️
__________

Ariana
I take another shot of the whiskey I found in the trunk of a car while Carl and I were on a run together.

I hid it under my shirt so he didn't see it.

I started to feel more tipsy by the second. I hiccuped and dropped the bottle, making it crack a little, the alcohol slowly pouring out onto the floor.

I sigh, brushing my hair out of my face with my fingers. I stumbled downstairs and into the living room.

"C-Carl.." I stutter and he doesn't turn around. "What do you want Ariana?" He sighs and I look at my shoes.

"I'm going out for a walk, since y-you promised me I c-could"

"No you're not, and why are you stuttering so much? It's annoying" he huffs and continues to clean his weapons.

"You promised!" I yell, earning a small annoyed grunt from him.

"Go away, Ariana. I'm not in the mood." He growls. "No you p-promised me I could go out! Remember our deal n-not too long ago?!" I say as his back was still turned to me.

"Ariana I said go away. Now!" He spits, not taking his eyes off the weapons he's cleaning.

I don't know what came over me but I took my gun out.

I loaded the gun, making a click sound.

He sighs, turning around, looking at the gun. "C'mon baby girl, do it" he smirks. He doesn't even flinch, he just stands there, his arms folded and a smirk plastered across his face.

Tears brim my eyes. "Y'know, im so sick and tired of you bossing me around, like I'm some kind of dog"

"Then kill me, gorgeous" he says, leaning against the counter.

"You know what, I'm not g-going to kill you.." I hiccup and he chuckles, "that's what I thought.."

I slowly raise the gun until I feel the cold metal on my temple. My finger rests on the trigger.

Carl's face turns pale, "NO!" He scream and lunges for me, tackling me to the floor.

Bang!

The bullet pierces through the window, making it shatter.

He lands on top of me and I sob. Everything becoming blurry due to the alcohol. He pulls me towards him and holds me tight.

We're both sitting on the floor as the gun lays on the ground several feet away.

"Shh, d-don't cry gorgeous.." he kisses my head repeatedly. "Don't ever do that again!" He suddenly yells, making me jump.

"Are you crazy?!" He says, tears slipping down his cheeks.

He's crying?

I hug him tightly and my sobs turn into soft hiccups. "D-Don't do that!" He says over and over again.

He pulls my face closer to his. "Ariana.." he freezes. "W-What?.." I hiccup. "Were you drinking?" He grabs me by my chin and forces me to look at him.

I nod weakly and he huffs. "Goddamnit.." he runs his hand through his hair and stands up.

He pulls me up and a stumble over my own two feet. He picks me up and sighs, kissing my nose.

"Where did you get the alcohol?" He adjusts me in his arms. "W-When we were on a run" I giggle quietly.

"Shit you almost gave me a heart attack" he pants and puts me on the bed.

"Why?" I tilt my head to the side. "Don't be dumb" he rolls his eyes and pulls the covers on me.

"I still don't get it, Carl you a-aren't making a-any sense-"

"Just shut up and fall asleep" he mumbles and I hiccup again.

I suddenly pull him down by his shirt and place his lips on mine. His eyes widen at first but then they close and he kisses me back.

I slip my hand under his shirt and his breath hitches. He gets on top of me, straddling me. His hand rubs my inner thigh.

I arch my back slightly and reconnect our lips again. My hand goes further down until I feel his cold hand grab mine.

"N-No.." he grunts, I could tell it was hard for him to say no.

"What do you *hiccup* mean?" I tilt my head the side. "You're drunk, and I don't want you ending up doing something you'll regret when you're sober" he muttered.

I groaned, "fine!.." I huff.

He gets off of me and kisses my forehead. "Go to sleep, gorgeous" he says and walks out of the room.
________

25 votes and comments
=
New chapter