32

shoutout to BubblesAndClouds21 for her special comments on the last chapter
____________

I wake up laying in the backseat of a car. I slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes.

I look out the window and see the trees speeding by.

"Morning" I hear someone say in the drivers seat and I jump slightly in surprise.

Once I'm actually awake, I see that it's Carl, looking at me from the mirror.

"Where...?" I mumble.

"You fell asleep when I was carrying you and I found a car." He says.

"O-Oh..." I stutter and look down at my feet.

They're bandaged.. "thank you" I say and he smiles. "For what?"

"Bandaging my feet" I say and he shakes his head. "It was just to stop the bleeding, nothing special"

"They were bleeding?"

He nods. "I'm sorry it was my fault.." he says, not taking his eyes off the road.

"I-It's fine.." I bite my lip and he stops the car. "Stop looking at me like that" he says.

"Huh?"

"You do notice you don't even have any pants on?" He says and I roll my eyes.

I go over to the front seat and sit next to him. "So?"

He stares at me while clenching his jaw. "You really are dumb aren't you?" He asks and I tilt my head to the side.

"I'm dumb, huh?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Why don't you get in the back seat so I can explain the situation I'm in right now" he says and my eyes widen a bit.

"What? No!" I yell and cross my arms. "You were perfectly fine back there sleeping" he says.

"Well that's because I was sleeping!" I say and he sighs.

"Okay suit yourself." He says and grabs my wrist, pulling me towards his lap.

"Wha- Carl!" I say and squirm around.

His hand reaches towards the side of the seat and pulls a lever.

Suddenly the seat flies backwards and I fall on top of him. "Now that's more like it" he smirks.

"Carl what the hell-" "No actually.." he cuts me off.

He flips us over. "That's more like it" he whispers and brings his face closer to mine.

"Does this explain it to ya better?" He raises his eyebrow and I feel my cheeks burn.

"I-I..." I bite my lip and his eye widens a bit.

"You don't know how bad I wanna fuck you right now.." he whispers in my ear.

"Wha- Carl!" I slap his arm. "Were in the middle of a road, in a car!" I say and he brings my legs up around his waist.

He brings his face close so his lips brush against mine. "Don't worry no one is going to pass by, maybe because half of the world is dead.." he says.

He places his lips on mine and I force myself to close my eyes. I can never resist his kisses. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip.

I grasp onto his shirt as I deny him entrance. "Fuck you.." he mumbles against my lips and pulls away.

He puts his thumb on my chin and opens my mouth. I glare at him as he chuckles before placing his lips on mine. He lets go of my chin when his tongue makes its way into my mouth.

(Ooh graphic)

He trails his kisses down my neck and start breathing heavily.

"D-Damnit Carl..." I mutter under my breath and he chuckles, sliding his hand up my shirt, sucking on my neck, leaving a hickey.

"I-I'm not in the mood.." I stutter. "Are you sure about that?" He mumbles against my skin.

All of a sudden he lifts his head up. "What's wrong?" I tilt my head to the side.

He turns around and growls under his breath. "Damnit.. There's a herd of walkers down the street we gotta go." he mutters and I sit up as well. "Shit!" I say and move towards the drivers seat.

"That's a lot!" I say and he puts the seat back up.

He starts backing up and turning the car around.

He sighs in frustration as he begins to drive fast down the road.

"Goddamnit.." he mumbles under his breath.

"I was so close.."

"You know I can hear you right?" I laugh and he turns to me. "Hey I was gonna cock block you anyway, walkers or not"

He sends me a glare. "You really suck sometimes, y'know that?" He says and I wink at him.

"Says the pervert" I smile and he rolls his eyes. "Oh you know you loved it" he says and I blush.

"S-Shut up.." I say and he chuckles.

"And if you think that you will never get fucked in a car. You're wrong" he says.

"Mhm.. in your dreams" I say and he laughs. "We'll see about that gorgeous"

"I'm going back to the back seat" I say and before I could get there, Carl grabs my ankle.

"You don't want me to stop the car again, do you?" He asks.

I huff and sit back next to him. He smiles and kisses my cheek before looking back at the road.
____________

50 votes and comments
=
New chapter

Comment some ideas that might help this book grow!♥️