About

Adrana was a country home to a very special kind of species. The Keeri weren't like Humans, Elves or the Yaasma. They were unique, in the way that most of them had two souls instead of one. Usually, this wasn't a problem, but when it came to Quinton Mattos, it was bigger than a threat of war.

Quin was, as far as he knew, a simple orphan with no intention of being noticed. He kept to himself, and only left his hideout if he needed to. By doing this, he kept out of trouble and it suited him well. What he didn't know, however, was that his second soul had a completely different outlook on life. But this was the least of his problems.

Following an amazing discovery, Quin's destiny becomes entwined with that of six others, none of which have anything in common. With a new race on the rise - a race unlike any other - Quin and his new group of peculiar 'companions' are destiny's hand-picked heroes, and the only ones that can stop this new threat from destroying the world. Can they set their differences aside long enough to fix the broken, or will their differences aid the destruction of the world?
.
.
.
'From the Ashes' was my NaNoWriMo piece for 2016 that I absolutely LOVED writing. I really like having 7 main characters to switch between in P.O.V.s, so the book has a much bigger variety of personalities to go between, which I found fun.

Keep reading! x

Keep reading! x