Chapter 1

Fawn's POV

I was currently huddled in an alley next to a dumpster. The odor coming from it was treacherous but it blocked me from the harsh wind that would have otherwise torn through my thin thread-bare sweater. Next to me was an old battered backpack that contained all of my worldly possessions except the clothes I was wearing and the stuffed dragon I was holding. His name was Sir Gwaine and he was my only comfort at the moment.

At a frightening speed the door on my right whipped open and a large burly man stepped out. I was cornered by the wall and dumpster with my backpack between me and the stranger. By the time he turned to look at me I was hyperventilating.

He started to take a step towards me but I had already jumped up and grabbed my pack. By the time he had finished taking that step I was running out of the alley and taking a sharp right. I heard him shout for me to stop but I was already a block away.

I kept running and running trying not to bump into people until I could go no farther. I closed my eyes and curled up on the pavement trying to catch my breath. After a minute or two I heard a loud and very close honking sound. I knew it was a car, perhaps one that wanted me to get out of the way but I couldn't find the energy to move.

After a while the continuous honking ceased and I heard a door open and slam shut. "You can't just fucking lay in the middle of the goddamn road!" An angry voice shouted at me. I wanted to run and get away from him but I could only squeeze my eyes tighter and shiver.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and feebly tried to shrug it off. The angry stranger turned me over and unfurled my body. He could truly see me now but I refused to open my eyes. Instead I clutched Sir Gwaine closer to me.

Arthur's POV

Today every little thing pissed me off so I decided to leave early at about five. As I drove out of the parking garage I became extremely annoyed at whoever the fuck was laying in front of my car. Even after honking and yelling this dumbass wouldn't move.

I finally got out of my car and rolled the person over only to find that it was just a little girl in a worn out oversized trench coat. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was tightly clutching a dirty ragged stuffed dragon to her chest. She was dirty but adorable. Fuck! I shouldn't be thinking that, I was 26 and she looked like she was 16. I wondered were here parents were and knew I couldn't just leave her out in the cold.

I opened the door to the back seat of my car then lifted her up and placed her inside, dragon and all. I closed the door as gently as possible then retrieved what I assumed was her bag. After getting in the car I placed in the pasenger seat then turned up the heat for her.

It took 20 mintues to get to my place. Every time I heard her whimper I gripped the stearing wheel so hard my knuckles turned white. Whatever had happened to her was deeply inhuman. No little girl should be in her position. Once I found out who did this to her I was going to destroy them, their life, their career, everything.

When I arrived I carried my precious little treasure inside. My? What was I doing thinking of her as mine? I was just going to get her cleaned up and healthy again then I was going to take her to child services so that she could go home to her parents. But what if it was her parents that did this to her? I couldn't take her back to monsters. There was no other choice then, she was going to have to live with me where I could keep her safe. My lips quirked up at the thought of her staying with me and relying on me for everything. I would cook for her, feed her, dress her, give her baths. Which is what I was about to do.

Before long I was standing in my bedroom with my little angel in my arms. I placed her on the bed then walked in to the adjoining bathroom and turned on the water to fill the large circular bathtub. While it was running I went back to the little princess. "Babygirl I'm going to give you a bath so I need to take off your clothes okay." I whispered gently. I felt dirty for what I was about to do but I convinced myself it was purely for her benefit. Giving her a bath had nothing to do with how I felt about her. I slowly started peeling off her filthly clothes but she didn't say a word or respond. Anger gripped my soul when I saw the marks on her body. Bruises, cuts, and welts littered her body. I even saw a few burn marks. I was also caught off guard to see that she had a perfectly shaved pussy. I wondered if she was older that she looked

Once she was naked I lifted her up with one arm and walked over to the bathtub. I checked it with my other hand to make sure it wasn't too hot. Satisfied with the temperature I placed her in. "I'm sorry I don't have any bubbles but I will get some for you tomorrow ok little one." I'm not sure what possessed me to say that. She was 16 not 4. But perhaps it was the stuffed dragon that made me think she'd like a bubble bath and the feeling that she had never had one before.

My heart fell when she didn't respond. I wanted her to talk to to me, I wanted to hear her sweet little voice. I took my jacket and shirt off incase she splashed me when I bathed her then I turned the water off once it reached her shoulders.

I lathered the top portion of her in soap and couldn't help but give special attention to her perfect breasts. I massaged them and twisted and pulled the nipples. A smile graced my lips when I heard a gasp bordering on a moan escape her lips. I scrubbed the soapy part clean then asked her to stand so that I could get the rest. I lingered with my hands on her perfect ass, unable to resist giving it a quick squeeze. When I got to the appex of her thighs I made sure to slip one of my fingers in her. So tight. This time we moaned together. I quickly finished before I ended up doing something I would regret, like fucking her in the tub.

I towled her dry and and gave her one of my big shirts to wear. I didn't give her any of my boxers because it excited me to think that she was completely naked under my shirt. I tucked her into my bed and went to sleep in one of the guest rooms so that I was not tempted to do anything with her during the night.

If you like this story don't be too shy Vote or comment that I know to continue it or not.