Chapter 3

Arthur's POV

The entire way to the kitchen her words kept playing over and over in my head. Did she really want stay with me? Or was her mind just temporarily clouded by the comfort I had given her. I hated myself for hoping that she meant what she said. I wasn't a saint, I had monsterous needs. I wanted to tie that angel down and fuck her until she passed out. But I also wanted to give her the world and fulfill her everywish even if it meant dying in the process.

Fuck! I realized that in the short time I had been with her I was willing to give up my life for her. This wasn't normal. I couldn't start obsessing over her it might scare her. Besides she was a fucking teenager, what the hell was wrong with me? With a growl I angrily started stacking a plate with the pancakes I had made earlier. I pulled out some strawberries from the refrigerator amd washed them before cutting them into slices. When I finished I artfully placed them on and around the pancakes.

After placing the plate on a tray I was about to pour her a glass of orange juice when I thought better of it. On the way back I concocted a plan to gauge her submissive side. If it was enough for her to be my sub perhaps I could keep her with me and make her happy. It was obvious in the way she acted and talked but I wanted to make sure she was a little submissive and I wanted to see how she would react to me acting like her daddy.

Fawn's POV

After several minutes I started to feel sleepy so I layed on the bed and curled around Sir Gwaine. I had almost drifted off to sleep when I heard the man come in. I sat up still clutching my dragon and yawned. A smile instantly appeared on his face and I couldn't help reciprocating.

I looked down from his face and saw that he had a plate of pancakes with strawberries. I dropped my Gawain and started bouncing up and down on the bed. "Pancakes, Pancakes, Pancakes!" I chanted in excitement while clapping my hands. I didn't know why I was overcome with this urge to act like a child all I knew was that I was excited for pancakes.

"You won't get pancakes if you don't sit still." He said sternly. Immediately I stopped moving and waited eagerly for him to bring me the food. He sat down facing me and placed the tray between us. I immediately went to grab the fork and knife. "No." He said in a firm voice and I stopped without hesitation. I placed my hands in my lap and looked at him. This side of him frightened me but it also made me...a little wet? I was confused by the way my body was reacting to him. When he spoke it sounded dominant yet loving unlike when he spoke or yelled at me which sounded angry and uncaring.

"Daddy will feed you kitten." He poured on the syrup and began cutting the pancakes into small pieces. I looked at him hesitantly. "Umm...daddy?" I asked. He looked up at me with a smile on his face, briefly pausing what he was doing. "Yes babygirl." My mind flashed back to the other man who had wanted me to call him daddy. Suddenly I was scared but this man didn't kidnap me. He had taken me in and had been nice to me. Hesitantly I glanced up at his eyes before looking down at the plate. "C-can I please drink my orange juice?" I asked softly. "Go ahead," he permitted.

I picked up the glass cup with both hands and brought it to my lips. I sipped it slowly, savoring the sweet citrus taste. By the time I put the cup down the pancakes had all been cut up. I bit my bottom lip nervously, I knew better than to reach for the fork. He smiled at me and punctured a pancake piece before holding it to my lips. Tentatively I took a bite. As soon as the food was in my mouth I moaned in bliss. I felt him shift around on the bed but I didn't pay any attention to it. "Kitten you must not make noises like that right now. Ok?" He said in a somewhat strained voice.

"Yes sir."

"Call me daddy sweetheart."

"Yes daddy."

He began feeding me again but after I ate a fourth of what was there and finished my cup of juice and refused to open my mouth for him. I don't think I had ever felt so full in my life. "Come on take another bite, your too skinny babygirl, I'm worried about you." He coaxed. I shook my head.

"My tummy hurts. I'm not used to eating so much." I mumbled looking down.

"Little one, how much did you eat at your old home." He said in an angry voice.

I whimpered, scared that he was going to hurt me. I didn't do anything. But he never really needed a reason to hit me. I felt tears on my cheeks as I backed up against the headboard.

He looked at me with a hurt expression but I was too scared to feel bad. He moved the tray to the side before putting his hands out in front of him. "I am not going to hurt you." He pleaded.  Slowly he crawled towards me which caused me to start hyperventilating.

When he was about a foot away he reached behind him and grabbed my dragon. He gently placed Sir Gwaine at my feet. I quickly snatched him up and clutched him to my chest while the man leaned back and got off the bed. I  don't even know his name. The realization reminded me that he was a stranger and just made me even more  frightened of him.

He put his hands out in front of himself again and slowly started backing away. "I'm not going to hurt you." He repeated. Once he got to the door he turned and left. As soon as the door closed behind him I burst into tears and curled up on my side clutching my dragon for comfort.

I know things aren't going so well right now but she'll warm up to him soon and I'll try to add some drama in the next chapter or at the very least introduce a new character.

Thanks for reading 😘