Chapter 14

3 years later

Arthur's POV

I grunt with each thrust. The smell of sex and sweat permeate air like an oppressive blanket. The sound of moans coming from beneath me contributed to the making of this numb experience. The goal was to achieve an orgasm, nothing more nothing less.

With a final emotionless grunt I came inside of the girl laying beneath me. When I finished I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes. I knew she was talking but I couldn't pay attention to her words. I knew she was touching me but I couldn't feel it. I felt numb. I felt lost.

"You can leave now." I said distantly as I got up and began walking towards the bathroom. I didn't check to see if she listened to me, I just filled the same tub I washed Fawn in and started unbuttoning the shirt I had left on. Once there was enough water I turned the faucet off and got in. I washed my body in a numb haze trying desperately not to think of my little angel but I couldn't.

Fawn's POV

I heave a sigh of relief as the last customer leaves. Eagerly I begin cleaning their mess. I'm anxious to leave and go to Apollo. When I'm finished I hang up my apron in the back and wave to Simone who is still counting the money in the regiater. "Just get out of here already you lucky bitch." She shouts with a smile. I return the smile as I walk out.
Quickly I scurry across and down the street. I walk about four blocks and takes several turns before I reach my apartment building. It's not in the best shape but it's home and I pay for it all by myself except for when Brutus helps me out with my bills sometimes.

Once I'm inside I strip as fast as I can. I take a fast shower and then I'm drying off and getting into the outfit I picked out earlier at the speed if light. After I'm ready I rush out the door and lock it behind me before running off.

About a block from Apollo I slow down and catch my breath. I run my fingers through my hair which dried on the run here. Instead of entering from the front I go to the side door in the alley. I knock and stand back. A big burly man, Ash, opens the door with a smile on his face. "I always know it's you cuz the way you knock. No one else knocks as softly they're always banging if ya know what I mean." He winks at me then ushers me in.

I look down, unsure of how to respond. "Alright no need to stand around all awkward like just cuz I was joking with ya. Go on, get in there. I know ya can't wait."

I nodded and quickly walked forward down the red hallway. I liked Ash but I was kind of shy around him. I paused a moment before opening the black door at the end of the hall. Deceptively soft classical music filled my ears along with a flow of chatter. Most of the men were dressed impeccably and most of the women had various amounts of skin exposed. Some of them were completely naked while some wore revealing lingerie. Although quite a few women were dressed formally and several men were in various stages of undress.

Everything in this place was elegant from the fancy chandeliers to the polished marble floor and intricately designed couches. The only exception was the circular bar in the center or this large grand room. It was made of sleek black wood with a large circular glass cabinet filled with bottles.

I carefully hung my trench coat on the nearly empty coat rack near the door and walked towards the bar. Immediately Roman came up and started making me a shirley temple.

"How's my favorite pet today?"

"I'm d-doing well sir," I replied while smiling shyly.

"That's a good girl. Claude and Tristan are on their way so here's hoping they get here at the same time and fight over who gets you this time, this place could use a little drama." He said after handing me my drink.

I looked down in embarrassment. "Hopefully not," I mumbled before sipping my sweet beverage. Roman had moved on to other customers so he wasn't able to hear me otherwise he would have said something.

I had first stumbled upon this place when I was looking for a job. My method was to just walk into a diner or bar and ask if they were hiring. As soon as I walked in I was shocked, embarrassed, and interested in what I saw. I ended up asking Roman if I could see the manager because I wanted a job. He was really nice and took me to see the boss, Brutus. He looked big and intimidated me but turned out to be just as sweet as Roman. Both of them were surprised that someone like me would ask for a job in a bdsm club so I had to tell them that I didn't know what the place was. He said he didn't have a job for me but that I was welcome to come around free of charge. Then he introduced me to some of his friends and the regulars.

Several dominants wanted me as a submissive but Brutus immediately stepped in and said I was off the market, he didn't want to scare me away and was worried I wouldn't be able to handle it. I very timidly asked about bdsm and they all pitched in to explain about pleasure, pain, and rules of it. When I heard them mention spankings my thoughts flew to Arthur, of how I was aroused by him spanking me. I decided to dive deeper into this lifestyle to better understand and also because...well...it sounded very arousing.

I didn't really want a dominant but I asked if some of them would be willing to show me what bdsm was like, it sounded like what Arthur was talking about and I wanted to see what it was like to understand him, to see if it was something I could like and handle. And that is how I ended up being fought over, which was kind of flattering and scary at the same time. They decided they would take turns if that was alright with me but a schedule was never made so it as kind of like whoever got to me first.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a warm hand on my thigh. I turned to see warm brown eyes staring at me. "Claude," I greeted him.

It's spring break! I've still got work to do but it feels so good to just laz about all day like an avocado.

Also a side rant cuz you should know me by now. I know that some of you might be thinking "what the fuck, she's acting like a slut or like she doesn't care about Arthur" so let me explain. First of all having "meaningless sex" is not just for guys, women are allowed to experiment and fuck people they want to fuck as long as that person is concenting. I kind of like to think that Fawn is a little like me in the sense that she is demisexual (actually I'm kind of on the fence between that and being asexual) so for her sex isn't this huge fucking thing that women are supposed to do if they are married or in a relationship with someone. If you notice both of them are using sex for different reasons to cope with what just happened and to be honest Fawn does it for better reasons in my opinion, she does it to understand Arthur and his ways, Arthur does it because he's trying to move on (unsuccessfully). I'm just really really tires of society putting women on this pedestal of purety and if we put one single fucking toe out of line, if we wear a skirt thats too short or a shirt that shows too much cleavage, then in the eyes of society we have fallen from that place of prudishness and being a frigid bitch to the muck of this mortal world to become Mary Magdalena, the whore of the story. Well I'm here to say fuck that shit. Respect our sisters who are now fallen angels that wlak among us. They have fallen from the high standards put upon us in this world and it's just as hard a line to walk.