Chapter 6

*Dedicated to SarahElla1 because you're awesome and it hasn't gone unnoticed.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fawn's POV

As he hugged me I felt comforted but I also felt a flutter in my tummy and a tingling between my thighs. I quickly let go of him and tried to distract myself from my shamefull urges. "I'm hungry can I have a cookie pwease ." I beg, my words becoming childish and whiny. P

He lookes down at me and smiles before brushing away the tears remaining on my face. "I don't have any cookies right now kitten but how does icecream sound."

"For breakfast!?"

"Just this once."

I squeal and hop down from the counter and jump up and down in excitement. "Fawn!" He barks and I immediately stop moving. His face turns hard and serious as he looks at me. "You should not have jumped down from that counter, you could have gotten hurt. Next time you will ask me to help you. Do you understand?" He chastised firmly.

I nodded my head and looked down. "Use your big girl words." He urged in a softer tone. "Yes sir, I understand." I whimpered. I felt him lift my chin with his hand. He looked at me with warm brown eyes. "It's alright kitten, you didn't know. As long as you learned your lesson you're still a good girl and good girls get treats. So how about we get some icecream now?" He said gently.

I smiled shyly amd nodded my head. "What did I say about using big girl words? And what did I tell you to call me?"

"Umm yes daddy I want to get some icecream." I murmured. He gave me a look but didn't say anything. I looked back at him unsure of what to do. Suddenly he smiled and walked over to the refrigerator. He opened the freezer and pulled out a tub of Napolitan icecream.

I rushed over to him and hovered as he set it down and got two bowls and spoons. I gripped the counter and eagerly watched as he filled the first bowl with the food of the gods and then started on the second. "Not too much chocolate," I warned as he began to fill the second bowl, "more of the vanilla."

"I already made your bowl kitten." He chuckled.

"Oh."

"But you can have this one."

I looked up at him and smiled as he continued to scoop in the icecream. When he was done he closed the lid and took the icecream back to it's home in the freezer. When he turned around he smiled at me. "I'm glad you were a good girl and didn't start eating your icecream as soon as I turned my back. And like I said good girls get treats." He praised.

He opened the lower part of the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of caramel syrup. I gasped. "Only because you're such a good girl."

I was too excited to respond or say anything. He set the syrup on the table then came back and brought the bowls to the table with me hounding his every step. He pulled out a chair and gestured for me to sit which I did happily. He then sat down as I looked at him expectedly.

He opened the syrup bottle and poured some on my icecream before setting it back down. "You may eat now babygirl." He said before picking up his spoon but I just looked at him. He had already taken a bite before he looked over and realized that I hadn't touched my bowl of desert. "What's wrong Fawn?" He said with worry.

"Aren't you gonna have some sywup too." I pouted, stumbling over the end of my sentence.

He smiled at me. "No it's too sweet for me...just like you."

I giggled and looked down in embarrassment. "Go on," he urged, "eat your food before it melts." That's all the encouragement I needed to dig in. When I came across a frozen strawberry I put it in his bowl but he didn't seem to mind so I continued to do it with every one that I found.

When I finished I looked at him and smiled. He looked over at me and smiled back before taking his finger and swiping it across the corner of my lips before putting it in his mouth.

"Mmm I like chocolate the best." I giggled at his silly behavior. He stood up and gave me a stern look before taking the bowls to the sink. Then he pulled out my chair and picked me up. He set me on his hip before walking out of the kitchen. "Tank you for the icecweam." I slurred. "You're welcome babygirl and as a reward we're going to watch a movie."

I started wiggling in excitement until he gave me a stern look. "Sowwy." I mumbled before laying my head against his neck. "It's alright sweetheart." He said before rubbing my back.

Moments later he set me down on a black couch in front of a tv. "What would you like to watch?" He asked. "Um I don't know. You decide. Wait no I wanna see Oliver and company pwease." I said.

He put the movie on before getting up. "Wait! Daddy pwease don't leave me." I cried out. "I'm just going to get us a blanket kitten." He promised. I instantly relaxed. "I'll be right back." I nodded and returned my gaze to the tv. So far I was confused by how comfortable I was with him and with the way I was acting. Growing up was difficult for me. I always had to act older than I was and take on a lot of responsibility because my dad forced me to. And now here I was acting like the child I ver got to be.

Arthur's POV

As I got the blanket I gave myself time to think about Fawn. She had called me daddy. At first she did it because I told her to but I don't think she even realized she was doing it at times. It made me happy. But ever the slave to the monster inside me, it also make my cock twitch with need. It filled me with an insatiable lust. I knew deep down that I needed to get away from her before I did something but I couldn't help but want to be with her as much as possible.

After retrieving the big comforter I returned to find my kitten deeply immersed in the movie. I urged her to stand before laying down on the couch and pulling her on top of me. Then I covered us with the blanket.

Several minutes later she adjusted herself and I had to stifle a moan. Maybe this wasn't the best idea I thought as she rubbed against my cock again.

About halfway through the movie her head falls limply against my chest. A few more minutes later her breathing deepens and evens out. I turn off the tv with the remote before gently wrapping her up in the blankets and carrying my angel to her room.