Chapter 2

Fawn's POV

I woke up feeling more comfortable than I have in years. When I opened my eyes I was confused. Why has daddy let me sleep in such a nice place and in clothes too? Then I remembered. The man with the car. He bathed me and tucked me in. But I couldn't stay here. No one's that nice he probably was just like the daddy I ran away from. I shuddered in fear at the thought.

It was settled. I had to escape this place. Reluctantly I pulled back the warm covers and got out of the divinely soft bed. My luggage was nowhere to be found but I guess I could do with out it. But the one thing I couldn't leave was Sir Gwaine. He was the last gift I had gotten from my mother and I just couldn't leave him behind. I tore the covers off the bed and checked under it as well. I searched in the bathroom and the walk in closet but he wasn't in any of those places.

Distraught and heartbroken I curled up on the bed and started crying. Everything seemed so hopeless. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I stayed very still, if I flinched or moved I might get punished even worse. I tried really hard to stop crying but several tears still made it down my face.

"What's wrong babygirl? What can I do to make it better?" I heard a deep voice say above me. This made no sense. Why did this man care about what was wrong with me and how to fix it? Maybe it was some kind of trick. "Please little one, answer me." He pleaded with a hint of panic in his voice. "I-I...I c-can't f-find Sir Gwaine." I stuttered in fear of him hurting me for such a stupid thing.

He sighed and I felt him sit down on the bed before rubbing my back. "You mean your dragon?" He asked soothingly. I nodded my head slightly. Without a word he got up and I heard him walk away. The loss of his touch oddly saddened me but I was also frightened that he had left. Was he going to get things to torture me with like daddy used to? If I tried to leave he might make it really hurt, he might even end up killing me. Horrible thoughts of what he would to to me swirled around in my head but as soon as I heard his footsteps again all my thoughts froze as a rising sense of fear invaded my body.

I felt myself start to shake as his footsteps got closer and closer until they stopped. Something soft pushed itself against my hands and I instantly opened my eyes in recognition. Sir Gwaine! I sat up and hugged him to me. "He's all clean and happy!" I said excitedly. "He wasn't in such good shape so I had him fixed up. I'm sorry I worried you like that sweetheart , I should have told you what I did but I wanted it to be a surprise."

I looked up at him with adoration. "I love you. Daddy never did anything like that for me." I said without thinking before I started talking to my dragon and telling him how much I loved and missed him. I know I was slipping into a childish state of mind at this point but I couldn't help myself. I was just to happy.

Arthur POV

I sat in shock after hearing her say she loved me. Few people had said those words to me, zero to be exact. It probably didn't mean much to her but it made me happy to hear, however, it also made my cock twitch with need. Immediately I felt guilty. I had mixed emotions about what she said about her "daddy". The thought of her not being cherished or taken care of like the princess she was made me angry. But the thought that maybe there was a small chance she was referring to her "daddy" not as a father but as a caregiver and dom made me think that there was a chance we could be more. The marks on her body could have come from an abusive father or an abusive dom. I could be the dom that she needs, much better than the one that abused her. But no that would be wrong. She was too young and I needed to at least check into her background to see if she had someone who missed her.

As she continued to talk with her dragon I noticed that she was sitting cross-legged which caused the shirt she was wearing to ride up. My dick instantly grew hard when I saw her shaved pussy. Thoughts of ravaging her mercilessly flashed though my head. I looked at her face to see if she noticed my feelings but she was still preoccupied with her dragon.

I sighed in relief and got up. As I turned to walk away I felt a tiny hand grip my hand briefly before letting go. I looked down to see my little angel gazing up at me. Wait...no, she wasn't mine. I shouldn't be thinking of her like that. "Umm wait...I just want to thank you for everything." She whispered with tears in her eyes.

"It's no problem at all. I'm just going to get you breakfast, you must be hungry." I said smiling down at her. I brushed away the tears that spilled over as her bottom lip quivered adorably. Suddenly she lunged forward and hugged my waist. Almost as soon as she did she pulled away and looked down. "Thank you," she mumbled, "my daddy never did anything like that for me before." A surge of anger flowed through me at the thought of my kitten not being treated like the princess she was. Before I scared her with an eruption of my rage I took a deep breath and rubbed her back. "As long as you're here I'll make you breakfast every morning." I said trying not to let my anger seep into my words.

She looked up at me with shinning eyes that melted away the anger. "I wish I could stay here forever then."