Chapter 1: The Medical Mistake

It was only a few more minutes before the birth of Michael, and his mother and father, Josephine and Kameron were waiting for the first major kicks of the baby.
"Oh Kameron, I think that it's starting now! Get the nurse, quickly!"
Josephine was all of a sudden yelling and shouting in pain, as if she was dying.
"The nurse is here!"
Kameron was rushing back, exhilarated but he also felt some sorrow for his wife, she was screaming like the end of the world was here.
"Come on Josephine, just a few more pushes and you have a newborn baby!"
The nurse kindly spoke. Josephine's legs were shaking and Kameron was worried, as he knew that Josephine was a brave and strong woman.
"Nurse, give her some pain killers!"
Kameron yelped in fear. This moment was life or death for Jospehine, and her baby!
The nurse scurried to the cabinet, and collected the wrong pain killer! It was a drug, Marijuana specifically. She inserted the drug, and a fair bit of it too. Josephine's legs stopped shaking and the baby was due to come out. After a couple of more pushes, the baby had finally come out.
The baby was whining and crying, as all newborn babies do.
"Josephine, Kameron, welcome your new born... Boy!!!"
As the nurse announced the birth of the baby, Kameron was exhilarated, but Josephine wasn't her legs started trembling again and the nurse and Kameron started to worry. Nobody knew that the nurse accidentally inserted Marijuana into Josephine. And Jospehine started to cry.
"When I die, tell my baby boy I love him so much, and you too."
Her eyes started to close and she took her last breath.
"No... NO!... Josephine!!! Don't leave me!!!"
His eyes started bawling and Kameron started to sob, he carried his baby and checked out of the hospital. He felt alone and somewhat guilty of holding her baby she died for. He got in the car and started driving, he was filled of anger. So he started to swerve violently on the road and let go of the brakes. Next minute, he crashes in a tree and killed himself. But the baby survived
and was stuck in the car for a few hours, until a woman approached the car, and found the baby, in the car. With no injuries too!
"I'll take care of you," she grabbed the birth certificate and stared at his name and his Date of birth.
"What a lovely name, Michael."
The baby looked up at the woman, and stared in her face, as if he had known her forever and started to rest in her arms. She was in the hands of Meredith his new and true saviour.