Chapter 15: More Enimies

The next boring morning, Michael had to go back to his office and work more. And this time Ray Came in.
"Geez, what a hectic day it was yesterday!"
"And what a DEADLY one it was! You knew I was a mind speaker and you've been triggering me ever since!"
Michael snapped back in anger.
"You ado a sorry speech NOW or I will kill you right now! I don't care what you do!"
"Then free me then!"
Michael yelled.
"NEVER! I've worked too hard for this!"
Ray snapped back.
"What difference does it make to the  world?"
Michael asked in despair.
"Don't you understand? One day, I will have all mindspeakers here and I'll collect all their knowledge and I will be the smartest man alive!"
Ray gave off an evil laugh and cackled.
"Ok, I'll give the speech on one condition. I don't get stopped or guards don't touch me or any of the mind speakers!"
"As long as you do it, then I'll accept it."
Ray replied.
"I hate you so much."
Michael bolted slammed the door behind him. He told the announcers to announce that there was going to be a speech at noon.
Afternoon arrived, and Michael had to give his speech out.
"Excuse me, mind readers. I have a speech to give out."
Everyone stared at him with dull, straight faces and slouches, he continued.
"Yesterday, I found out that the coder was a trap. I'm sorry I never realised for these few months I've been here. So, as KING! I demand for NEW a and IMPROVED coders!"
Everyone cheered except for the guards. The guards couldn't touch Michael as he was king, but Michael could. Everyone was cheering.
"THANK YOU!"
It was his ticket to escape. And this time, it was right in front of the guards faces. He left the stage and Ray dragged him by the neck to his office.
"THE HELL WAS THAT SPEECH ABOUT!"
Ray bellowed,
"I said sorry... so, basically, I did exactly what you told me to."
Michael sarcastically replied. Ray squeezed his throat even tighter. Michael could barely breathe at this point.
"GET OFF ME!"
Ray let him go and kicked him out of Ray's office. He had a large bruise on his throat and everyone around him looked at him, in confusion. Michael ran across the hallway and into his office.
"I've gotta get out of here! Please god!"
Michael sobbed underneath his desk.