Chapter 11: The Spies

"Oh man, that was a full day!"
Michael told himself. Everyone was worn out and tired, and the sky was as black as midnight
Everyone started sleeping, but Michael had trouble sleeping. He saw the same people reading people's minds!
"Oh crap."
Michael whispered. They were reading people's minds in their sleep!
"But why? It helps us all for one of us to get the... Wait, they could be from the T-shirt work shop!"
Michael thought to himself.
'I'm hearing something back at their camp!'
One of the spies pointed his fingers at the front. Michael ducked down beneath the same tree he did in the morning to protect himself and ran straight to the Mingdom. The doors were locked and guards were surrounding the building.
"Crap."
The spies bolted straight towards Michael and people from camps started to wake up to this horrific scene. The spies walked up to Michael with an evil
grin and laugh.
"What are you doing disturbing all our sleep boy?"
He asked in anger.
"Oh, I um...forgot my pen in the Mingdom, and I need it back because... It was my grandmothers... And it's the only thing I have left of her."
Michael started to fake cry and the actually BELIEVED it!
They opened the gates with several guards circling him it was like I was a terrorist with an overload of police. All Michael now had to do was grab a pen from any desk, easy.
"Found it!"
He chuckled in fear. Go back kiddo, we're losing SLEEP! Michael was very anxious by now as the spies know that Michael knows about them being spies.
Michael bolted back to camp and it all clicked together. He whispered it, extremely quietly so nobody could mind read him.
"We need to find the passcode before the spies do."
He started to feel anxious because of they don't, the mind readers will be stuck here for a long time. And a long time, could possibly mean to be stuck here forever.
"I need to get the code. I need to get the code."
Michael started sleeping and dreaming. The spies went to sleep and didn't mind read for about a week.