Chapter 8: Meeting Minds

After bumping his head on the silky smooth, green grass, Michael woke up, in confusion. There were many people that were transported through the same portal. Some small boy approached Michael.
"Welcome, Michael, this is the land of the mind speakers."
"Wait, there's more mind speakers? How do you know my name?"
"The same way I know your a mind speaker. Hahahaha.
"Yep, come with me."
Michael was exhilarated, he explored the area with this person and saw a massive kingdom.
"What's your name?"
"The names Jeffrey. This is the Mingdom, the place of the Mind keepers."
Jeffrey said.
"What are mind keepers?"
"They're the people who collect all the knowledge from every persons mind and remove some knowledge."
"Why?"
Michael replied
"If you had all the knowledge in the world, and so did everyone else, what would happen? technologies would advance, politicians would rule you like slaves and weapons would advance to a point where it could wipe out the world, wars would destroy the world with bombs. The mind keepers have the most important job you see."
Jeffrey walked past the Mingdom and into a camping site.
"This is your place, I'll give you some time to meet everyone."
"Thanks, Jeffrey"
Michael looked up at these grown men, they were massive, tall and strong.
"Hi, I'm Michael."
The other men welcomed him with small smirks.
"Here are your things, work starts in two days."
A man said
"More work? I thought the T-shirt stuff was done!"
"Oh yeah, I remember that, this is different, meet me at the Mingdom tommorow early morning.
"Ok"
Michael smiled with excitement.
"Finally, more mind readers."