Chapter 18: T-Shirt Workshop

After teleporting through the midnight's portal, all mind speakers were crammed up in one cell. Nobody could barely breathe and sweat filled the room like a cloud. Stenches were at its worst and time was at an all time low.
"Ok guys, guards will open us up at any time now, ok?"
Michael alerted his fellow mind readers. In the next few hours, it would either be life, or death. They heard a guard walk to the prison cell and everybody shut their mouths, only able to hear the sound of complete silence.
There were a few shakes of the key chain out side and the doors started to slowly move. "You tried to escape... but you're not going to go anywhere."
A guard chuckled, the guards locked the doors even tighter now and all the mind readers were trapped inside. They were trapped  so tight, it was like stuffing sheep in a paddock.
"Crap, they're leaving us here to die!"
The mind readers announced in fright. Everyone started to push and kick the door open, no use.
"You at least gotta try! Come on, on the count of three." Everyone on the edges of the wall placed their hands on the wall and all the mind readers in the middle were in position to push outwards. Creating a more powerful force.
"One, Two, THREE" Michael yelled.
Guards surrounded the cell, firing their guns. Killing many of us.
"Only fifty of us mind readers are left. I can't let the mind readers go extinct!" Michael took ran and cover behind an upright standing wooden log. He was closely examining a guard, looking at his gun. He wanted to take it off him.

Michael ran towards the guard and struggled to take the gun off him. The guard faced him, and walked up to him. The guard was now so close to Michael that he was touching him.

"Why do you want to kill us? WHAT HAVE WE DONE!" Michael bellowed at the guard. The guard faced Michael and slowly took off his helmet, and now grasped the gun even tighter.

"Michael, I'm your father." The guard replied in a soft voice.
"I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" Michael screamed at Kameron. Kameron took his gun and pointed it at his son's head.