{Eleven}

Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
-Unknown.
********************

"Remind me to never go shopping with you ever again." Sarah huffed as we entered the house. I smirked as I placed the bags I had on the kitchen counter.

"Sarah, I only bought a few things for Graham." I started taking the stuff out and putting bags away. "I wonder why you always say that I'm the one who over reacts sometimes?" I heard her scoff and just then Graham started crying through the monitor dad had given me when we walked inside.

"I'll be right back." I rushed upstairs with the monitor in hand. Graham stopped crying as soon as he saw me and started bouncing. I laughed and picked him up from his crib. "Hello handsome." I kissed his cheek and grabbed the bottle I had on the night stand, handing it over. I sat down on the rocking chair as he drank some milk. I find it funny how every time I sit on this rocking chair it makes me think. Like right now, I'm thinking about how my dad has been treating me lately. I'm absolutely happy but I'm afraid I'm gonna do something to ruin it.

What if he lost his complete view of me again? My dad and I were so close, like Spongebob and Patrick. He's one of the most important people in my life and I don't want to lose him once again now that he's started to speak to me again. I know I shouldn't be talking, since I was the one who got pregnant, but I wonder how things would've gone if I told him and my mom the truth about Graham's father.

No, I cant. They're already disappointed with me enough and if I tell them the truth now they might as well disown me. Even Sarah would be disgusted with me. "Are you crying?" I looked up with a start to see Sarah standing in the doorframe.

She should really stop doing that.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt the tears falling down my face. I blinked a few times and found myself nodding as I tried to find an excuse. "Er, yeah. It's just that I was-"

"Thinking about mom and dad." It didn't come out as a question, it was a complete statement, one that I nodded to. "Sarah, I know you said it takes time for them to adjust but to be honest I think I lost them. Not physically, but emotionally. They won't see me like they used to anymore and I don't think they ever will." Saying it out loud hurts more than thinking about it. My chest feels tight already after admitting it.

"You don't regret having Graham, do you?" Sarah's expression held concern and fear. I shook my head immediately. "Never will I regret being the mother to this boy. He's going to grow up and be the exact opposite version of his father, and he won't spare any girl a glance unless he actually feels something for her. He won't play with anyone's feelings nor mess up someone's life. And if he makes a m-mistake then I'll still l-love him because he is m-my son and I won't make h-him think that he's not w-w-wanted." Next thing I know I'm full out sobbing and Sarah's by my side, slowly rubbing her hand up and down my back.

"I hate seeing you like this. Hold on." She stood up and gently picked up Graham. "What are you doing?" Sarah turned to face me and sighed. "Why don't you take a bath and go to your room? I'm gonna make you some walnut brownies and pick out a few movies. Wait up here." She walked out before I even got to protest. I sighed and stood up before staring at the rocking chair. Maybe I should get a new one. This one gets me emotional.

I walked out of the room and went into the bathroom, closing the door so I could strip off all my clothes. My sobs had calmed down to sniffles by the time I was soaking in my bubble bath. It was then that I felt my eyes getting droopy and my muscles going from stiff to relaxed. Slowly, my eyelids started closing and sleep started taking over me before everything went black.
**************

~~SARAH'S POV~~

After making the brownies I went upstairs again to bring them to Maggie along with the movies I picked out, most of them being her favorites. I walked into her room but frowned when I realized she was still in the bathroom. I knocked on the door and called her name when she didn't answer. After awhile I decided to barge in. "Maggie, what's taking you so long?" I widened my eyes at the sight in front of me and dropped the plate of brownies along with the movies."No. No this can't be happening." I ran in her room again, calling my parents and placing Graham on the bed before running into the bathroom towards Maggie.

"What's going on?" I looked at my mom as she came running in and burst out crying. "Call nine one one!" I pulled Maggie out of the bath tub and put a towel over her just as my dad walked in the room. His face placed as he saw Maggie and he pulled out his phone since mom was too busy freaking out.

I instantly started compressions, trying to stay calm all while trying to stop my tears. "Please no, don't leave Maggie. Wake up!"
******************

Cliffhanger...... sorry Summer....

Duh duh DUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Thank you everyone who has voted so far, it means a lot and I really do hope you're enjoying the book. Anyways, what do you think Maggie's parents are gonna do?

Will they continue supporting Maggie or will things just get worse all over again???

Comment what you think and if there's anyone out there who has a talent for making book trailers PLEASE let me know!!!

BYE PICKLES........

Apple should REALLY make a pickle emoji already. I mean come on, they have a friggin flan emoji and a SHRIMP emoji but not a pickle. What is this life??💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼😒😒