7

Sunday morning came around, and Luke couldn't be happier. He finally would get time with Michael.

"Good morning beautiful." Michael mumbled, placing a kiss in the crease of Luke's neck.

Luke rolled over, snuggling into Michael's shoulder.

"I love you," Luke whispered, running his hand down Michael's arm.

"I love you too, baby." He whispered, kissing Luke's nose. "What are you gonna do today?" Michael asked, and Luke felt his heart drop.

He can't already tell Michael has plans considering he asked what Luke was gonna do, not what they were gonna do together.

"I don't know. Maybe finally spend some time with my boyfriend." Luke said softly, poking Michael's shoulder.

"Sounds perfect, but I'm going to Ashton's house to help him replace spark plugs. How does dinner sound?" Michael asked, and Luke smiled.

"It sounds great. I'll cook. I wanna stay home tonight." Luke said, and Michael smiled.

"Even better. I'll be home by 7. No later." He said, and Luke nodded.

"You promise?" He asked, and Michael laughed at him.

"I promise."

-

"Come here, sweetheart." Michael said softly as he walked into the kitchen. He held Luke from behind, and pressed his lips to his neck.

Michael has no idea how bad Luke wants him.

Luke smiled, and walked over to the dinner table. They sat beside each other this time. Usually Luke insisted on sitting across from Michael so he could see him, but this time, Luke wanted to be close.

They were about halfway through dinner when Luke took Michael's shaky hand off of his knee, and brought it to his inner thigh.

Luke kept talking as if it were nothing, but Michael definitely knew what Luke wanted.

Luke stopped what he was saying, giggling mid sentence once he moved Michael's hand further between his legs.

"Baby-" Michael started, but was cut off.

"I really want you." Luke said softly, but Michael just stood up.

"Luke, I really need a cigarette." Michael said, and Luke's face heated up as he watched his boyfriend walk out of the back sliding glass doors.

Luke was always shy when it came to sex. It took a lot of courage for him to make the first move and tonight, it blew up in his face.