10

"Michael!" Luke yelled as soon as he saw his car pull in the driveway.

He ran outside, and Michael turned around, accidentally blowing a huge amount of smoke into Luke's face.

He gasped, and coughed a little, but it was no big deal.

"Luke, what the hell, go inside!" Michael's said, keeping the cigarette away from him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you had o-one." Luke said, and stepped away a little.

"It's okay, just please go inside." Michael said calmly.

"No, it's okay-"

"Luke, go." Michael told him, so he nodded and walked back inside.

He knows Michaels really trying, so he couldn't be upset with him.

He walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a water bottle, watching Michael smoke outside the window as he tried to fix his itchy throat.

He knew something was wrong, so he ran over to the drawer, trying to find his epipen or inhaler. His eyes filled with tears as his throat began swelling up.

He ran outside, and Michael turned around.

"Luke I told you to- oh shit.." he said, and put out the cigarette.

He knew exactly what was wrong.

Michael helped Luke get into the car, and without hesitation, he left the driveway, speeding off to the hospital.

"I- I keep one of your inhalers in here just incase.." Michael said, but Luke was feeling so light headed, he couldn't even reach for it.

Michael carefully opened the glove box, and took it out, handing it to Luke.

Hen Michael pulled up in front of the ER, he ran over and picked Luke up out of his seat.

"Baby, you're gonna be okay." Michael whispered as they ran in.

"He's allergic to smoke, his throats swelling up and he's finding it hard to breathe.." Michael said quickly as nurses rushed over with a gurney

"Smith, we need oxygen." Someone said as they laid him down, placing a mask over his nose.

Luke didn't once let go of Michael's hand and even as they were trying to pull him away, Luke had a tight grip.

"Hey, you're gonna be okay, I promise." Michael said and kissed Luke's forehead. "I love you." He said before they quickly took Luke.