12

"Look!" Luke squealed as he watched a rabbit run through their back yard. "Michael, look!" Luke said again once he saw Michael wasn't looking at the rabbit, but he was looking at him instead.

"You're so adorable." Michael whispered, kissing Luke's cheek.

Luke lightly smiled, but at the same time he was a little disappointed that Michael didn't get to see the rabbit.

"Are you feeling okay?" Michael asked, and Luke nodded, leaning on Michael.

"Yeah. Just a little dizzy." He said and shrugged.

The doctor said Luke might feel dizzy for a little bit, just getting used to breathing normally again.

"I love you." Michael whispered, kissing the side of Luke's head.

"I love you, too," Luke said softly, tangling his fingers with Michael's.

Michael led Luke upstairs to their bedroom, and Luke giggled as soon as Michael tackled him down onto the bed.

Michael placed his forehead on Luke's and enveloped the smaller boys body with his. Luke smiled, feeling so special.

Luke was so precious to Michael. His laugh, his smile, his innocent blue eyes... it was all perfect to Michael. He wanted to protect Luke and keep him safe from everything that could potentially harm him, and he hates himself every day for knowing he hurt Luke the most.

Michael was in love with Luke. He was in love with everything from his slightly curly hair to his tone when he's annoyed.

Michael knew he was gonna be okay. He was gonna be great, actually because he had Luke,

and Luke was more addicting than any drug imaginable.