Chapter 1

Tony

"How could you do that to me!? You told me you loved me!" Sandra Peterson yelled at Anthony Michaels, slowly gathering a crowd.

He sighed, obviously bored. He didn't understand how this girl could be so dumb.

"Actually, I said you were pretty bad in bed. I'm not sure how you would confuse that with me loving you but I guess you are kind of a dumbass."

She gasped, shocked.

"Excuse me.."

"No, you listen to me," Tony interrupted, "You were nothing but a bet to me. And you were a pretty bad screw at that. I mean, I know you were a virgin and all, but seriously I have had way better than you. And another thing. Have you ever considered a breath mint?"

She looked at him with such loathing in her eyes that he almost felt bad. Almost. He strolled off towards the cafeteria. He hated being a douchebag, but she seriously would not get what he was trying to say unless he was an asshole. Oh well, at least he was beating Deric by one.

See, he and his friends had this game going on. Whoever could fuck the most virgins by the end of the year would win. And considering Tony, Cody, Derek, Ryan, and Hunter were the most popular boys at Hayesden High School, getting girls in bed was in problem.

"Hey freak, where were you?" Ryan asked Tony as he say down.

"Breaking Sandra's heart." He replied. "And you know what that means?" he turned to Derek. "I'm beating you."

"Totally not fair dude. She was way too easy." Derek answered, disgruntled.

"I'd like to see you do any better." Cody scoffed.

"Oh don't worry, I will."

"Then that means this time I get to pick Hunter's bet!" Ryan exclaimed.

"No way dude. I'd rather Cody picked mine." Hunter responded.

"Why?" Ryan asked confusedly.

"Because the last girl you picked, Derek had to get a restraining order! She was the worst!"

"Yeah!" Derek chimed in. "That was terrifying! she was.." He broke off suddenly, his eyes fixed on the slow-moving lunch line. "Oh man, look over at that ass! who is that?"

All five pairs of eyes turned to the lunch line where a girl with chocolate colored hair stood.

"I don't know but I would totally tap that. She has got curves in all the right places," Hunter replied, staring at the girl.

"That's Jessica Tailipen. She's in my English class. Hot, smart, and funny. But she would never do it with you. I heard her and her friend Bekah talking about us. She thinks we are despicable."

"Do you think she's lost the v card yet?" Derek asked to no one in particular.

"Look at her." Tony finally spoke up. "Sure she's hot and all, but she still looks so innocent! I doubt she's even kissed anyone!"

Derek laughed. "Well your time is ticking man. Theres your bet. Better go introduce yourself!"

"Please." Tony said confidently. "Everyone knows who I am. I'm not gonna introduce myself!"

"Well, you have a week to woo her so you better get started."

"Woah woah woah. a week! she looks like such a prude! I'm gonna need more than a week! How about we make a deal,"

"What kind of deal?" Cody asked suspiciously. He had already done too many 'deals' with Tony and knew they were never good.

"If I can get her to sleep with me before the year is up, you all owe me a thousand dollars."

"You'll never fuck that. I'm in." Hunter agreed.

"Yeah whatever."

"Ditto."

"Hold on a minute. No way." Ryan said, his blue eyes focused on Tony. "You have to sleep with her and get her to say I love you."

"Challenge accepted." Tony said confidently. The bell rang, interrupting them.

"Well, I am gonna go meet my bet. Later guys," Tony said, sliding his backpack over his shoulder as he walked away.

"He is never going to get her. Ever." Ryan stated.

This is my first story! ah its exciting! hope you like it! Comment and vote please! I want to know what you think :)

picture of Anthony Michaels on the side --> played by Luke Mitchell