Chapter 10

Jess' POV

That idiot had some nerve. It was really too bad he and his douchey friends were so hot. Total waste. If they were anybody else, I would totally tap that. But alas, my life was so hard. Haha yeah right. I would teach Anthony a lesson if it was the last thing I ever did. He would know not to mess with me after I was through with him.

"Miss Jessica!" I heard Flo call up the stairs. "Miss Rebekah is here!" Finally! It doesn't usually take this long for her to get here.

I took the steps two at a time. Bekah was waiting by the stairs, looking extremely proud of herself. Her blonde hair was curled to perfection and she looked like the poster child for Victoria secret.

"Hey what took you so long? And why are you so dressed up?" and then I saw it. The bag. "No fucking way Bekah!" I yelled.

"Oh don't be so melodramatic Jess. It's just a dress, some makeup, and shoes in the bag." She rolled her eyes at me.

"That's not what I'm worried about." I said, my eyes filled with fear. Hey, don't judge me. It was actually a pretty scary thing when Bekah tried to get me dressed up. And painful too. "Why do you have those things in the bag? I thought we were just going to watch some films?" Damn him. Stupid cute boy saying films. Now I said films. Bekah just gave me a weird look.

"Clearly," she said, looking at my sweatpants and sweater that I had previously changed into. "But we are going to a party!"

"A party?" I asked with distain. Bekah knew how much I hated parties. They had no point, unless you wanted to say 'fuck it', get drunk, and forget about the world. But I didn't want to do that tonight. After all, it was only Thursday and we had school tomorrow. I don't know who's shitty idea it was to have a party tonight.

"Yeah!" she said excitedly. Bekah love these types of things. And she loved being invited even more. She was so pretty with her blonde girls and brown, chocolate colored eyes. She had no problem getting any guy she wanted. Usually, I felt like her loser best friend.

"And who's throwing this party?" I asked, resigning myself to the fact that there was no way I was getting out of this. I crossed my arms over my chest and sighed.

"Don't freak out on me okay? Cody just called me and invited me. And I thought, why not? Its not like we have anything better to do..."

"Yeah we do!" I practically screamed. "I wanted to watch Mean Girls!"

"Please stop freaking out!" she pleaded. " We're still going, but you said you had big news for me?"

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that. But if she thinks I'm going to some damn party where all the dickbags would be she could go shove it up her..

"Hello? Jess? What did you want to tell me?" she waved her hand in front of my face. Wow, that was happening a lot to me this week.

"Come upstairs. I'll show you." I led her upstairs to my bedroom. "Look out the window. Straight across. No, not that window, the other one." I had already checked the other window. What do you know. I got to see Tony's backyard. He had a pool, same as us. But his room didn't have a balcony like me. Haha sucka.

"No effing way!" Bekah suddenly screamed, making me cringe. "He lives here?! I feel a major freak out coming! How have we never known about this? How did he never know about this? What is going on?" she turned to me. "explain. Now."

"What? I had no idea until he followed me home after school and parked in that driveway. I thought he was stalking me to be honest!"

"I don't know whether to be happy or really upset for you. Whatever, that doesn't matter at the moment. What matters is getting you ready for the party. It starts in 3 hours so we'd better get started."

She had me take a shower while she decided what dress we both should wear. She decided on a coral colored dress with a sweetheart neckline. It was amazing. (picture on side). Bekah's dress was a sheer black number with a neckline that went to midchest. It looked stunning on her. (picture on side). 

I put the beautiful dress on and sat at my vanity table. Bekah curled my hair in loose ringlets and did this amazing braid. Then she did my makeup. When I looked in the mirror, I didn't even recognize myself. Bekah had given me purple eyeliner on my bottom eyelid and dark, smokey makeup on the top lid. It made my sapphire eyes look bluer and my eyelashes look longer.

"Wow, Jess. You look hot. Tony won't be able to keep his hands off of you!" she whistled. 

"That's the problem!" I wailed. "I don't want anything of his anywhere near me!"

"Yeah, but think of it this way. He is a hot guy who smells amazing and has a six pack. And he is into you!" she tried to pump me up.

"That's all true, except for the part that he is into me. He just wants me to sleep with him so he can add to his number! And I don't want any part in that! But I do have a plan about what we could do tonight.." and I whispered to her my plan..

Picture of Bekah and Jessica's dresses on the side -->