Chapter 4

Jess' POV

"That arrogant little prick!" I stormed to Bekah. "He thinks he can just come in here like some sort of god and be friends with me? No fucking way!"

"Don't take this the wrong way Jess, but why are you so mad? I mean, its not like the guy raped you. He was only talking, well.. flirting but whatever." She responded, frowning at me.

Are you freaking kidding me? Sometimes, she is so clueless. As if it wasn't obvious enough.

"Bekah, has he ever talked to me before?" I asked her as we walked towards the back of the History room.

"No?"

She was so confused. I could tell she still had no idea where I was going with this.

"And what do he and the other dickbags do to girls?"

I could literally see the lightbulb go off over head.

"Hell no! You're his bet? That's so fucking gross. Shit! I was already planning your wedding!" she rambled on.

"Wait what? Wedding? You really think I would marry that asshole? No way! Ew! I would rather marry Billy Raphael!" I exclaimed, my eyes shooting daggers at her.

Billy Raphael is a junior. He is also the nerdiest, most disgusting guy in our entire school. And he wasn't even nerdy cute like Andrew Garfield, he was more like.. ew no. I can't even think of someone as ugly as him.

"Ew, don't even think that, I mean.."

"Miss Robin and Miss Tailipen, is there a reason you're talking in my class?" Mr. Burger, our history teacher, asked us.

"No, sir." we both answered.

"First you were late, and now you are disrupting the class. There will not be another warning. One more peep out of either of you and it will be detention." He said sternly.

"Douchebag," I muttered. Bekah laughed quietly.

"Detention Miss Tailipen." Mr. Burger said, his back to the class, writing their assignment on the board.

"What?! But..!"

"No ifs, ands, or buts. Report to Miss Haligan's office now or it will be for a week." He said.

"Don't worry," Bekah whispered. "I'll take notes for you."

This is so demented! Why should I get detention for that?! He just has this secret vendetta against me and wanted to make my life a living hell. He is my worst teacher. Most people would say they have a love hate relationship with their teacher. I would say ours is a mutual hate hate relationship.

I gathered my books and walked back up to the front of the class, grabbing the detention slip he handed me, and walked out.

I walked towards my locker. If I was going to detention, I might as well study for the test I had next block. Grabbing the heavy textbook, I slammed my locker and turned around.

"Oh my god! Blake, don't ever do that again! You scared the shit right out of me!" I screamed at the idiot. Why are my friends so stupid. And all he could do was laugh at me!

"I said hi before I came up, Jess." he smirked. "What's gotten you so distracted? No, wait don't tell me. I don't even wanna know what girls think about. Where are you off to? I thought you had history with our dumbass of a teacher?"

"I did," I sighed. "But he gave me a detention because Bekah and I were talking and when he was being a dummy about it, I called him a douchebag."

"To his face? Wow, we've got a badass in the house!" Blake exclaimed.

"Nah, not to his face. I like whispered it but the guy has radar ears! Not even kidding! But anyways, I should probably go."

"Jess, you are probably the only person I know who would be free of class, with an excuse, and study during that time." He rolled his eyes.

"Ill take that as you saying 'hey Jess, you're smarter than all of these idiots who go to school here. I'm so glad we're friends'," I said with a smirk on my face. By now we were to the detention room.

"You are dumb," he replied.

"Whatever weirdo. Get back to class." I told him. Why was he even out here anyway? Whatever, I don't want to know. He was probably gonna go screw some girl or something. Seriously could this day get any worse?

I spoke to soon. God must hate me. Cuz guess who had detention with me...

Picture of Bekah Hudson on the side --> played by Barbara Palvin