Metamorphoses

Chapter 1

Bloom woke up at around 6:00 o'clock. She was on vacation with her parents, it was July. It was their last day of vacation, so they woke up early so they could use the entire day before they leave home tomorrow morning. And in one month, after they go back, Bloom will have to go to a boarding school which, she wasn't that excited about.

They were at the beach now.

-Hey mom, dad, can i rent a boat to that island over there?-asked Bloom.

-Alright, but maybe you should call someone with you.-said her mom.

-Ok, I'll ask some of the employees.-lied Bloom.

She went towards the boats for rent.

-Hey, I'd like to rent a boat to that island.-said Bloom.

-Alright, but be careful there are a lot of sharks there.-said the woman after she paid.

-Hey, i heard you're going to MAKO island. Can i come?-said a blonde girl.-Oh, how rude of me. I didn't introduce myself! My name's Stella.

-Hi. My name's Bloom. And sure, you can come to MAKO.

-Great. Well let's get going!-said Stella.

They went inside the boat and started the engine.

-So, Bloom, are you here on vacation?-asked Stella.

-Yeah. I'm with my parents.-said Bloom.

-Me too. Well, actually with my mom. You see, my parents are kinda divorced.-said Stella.

-Oh, sorry.-said Bloom.

-Nah, it's ok. I can live with it, i already do.-she said cheerfully. 'I like this girl, maybe we can be friends, she seems nice.' thought Bloom.

....

-We're here.-said Tecna's mom as they got outside of the car, and went to the beach.

Tecna was on vacation with her parents, and they just got out of the car from their trip to home, it was August. They live here, but starting tomorrow Tecna will live somewhere in a boarding school. So, because of that, her mom had this "brilliant" idea to come back home one last time before she leaves. As for Tecna, she wasn't thrilled by the idea of going to another school, especially a boarding school. But it was good, knowing she could have a new start, at a new school. She didn't really like the idea of coming back here again, cuz some of the "popular" kids in school were usually at the beach. And let's just say that they don't really like her.

-Come on Tecna, it'll be fun!-said her mom. It was actually her idea for Tecna to go to a boarding school, because she taught she'll make more friends.

They were at the beach. Her parents were lying on the towels on the sand, while Tecna was bored.

-Hey mom, I thought since it's my last day, maybe I can explore the place a little?-said Tecna.

-Tecna, you know the entire town!-said her mom with a little laugh-But, you can go around the place.

-Thanks mom.-said Tecna.

Tecna went to the docks. She usually went there, cuz it was quiet, and no one came there often.

-Hey, Tecna.-she turned around to see no other than Sam. She was the most popular girl in school, and she didn't really like Tecna.

-Hi.-said Tecna.

-So I heard you were leaving.-she said, while her friends were standing behind her.