It's gonna be a cold night! pt.3

Chapter 19

Previously...

-Anyways, we saw...mermaids!

...

-Hello Musa.-he said evilly smirking-Thought you could get rid of me? Well think again.

Musa's eyes widened-How.....how did you find me?!

...

I'd like you to meet the people that helped with this project.-Daniel opened the door, Musa's eyes widened.

...

-Where is Tecna, I heard you call her name?-asked Helia.

-She just jumped out of the window and went to MAKO. I love MAKO. Can I go to MAKO?-asked Flora dreamily.

...

-Oh it's scarier than you think. Tecna escaped and probably went to MAKO while there's a boat somewhere around there full of scientists called by no other than Daniel. And how do we know that? Musa just texted us saying Daniel had her locked up on his boat!-said Stella.

-Wait, are we talking about Daniel that went to this school and is a mermaid hunter?-asked Helia.

...

-Wait, are we talking about Daniel that went to this school and is a mermaid hunter?-asked Helia.

-Yeah...-(Bloom)

-Riven, Brandon and I hired him and Dr. Evans to help us look for mermaids, but Musa's ok, he can't do anything to her cuz I know she's not a mermaid!-said Helia.

Layla poured water on Flora and she turned into a mermaid.

-Whoa!-Helia jumped off the couch-That means we put all of you in danger! I'm sorry, we didn't know!

-No time for that, we need to go find Tecna!-Timmy rushed towards the door, but was stopped by Sky.

-We need a plan, we can't just rush there and say: "Hey, Musa is our friend, please let her go, oh and tell us if you see another mermaid, she's our friend too!"-said Sky.

-But we need to hurry up! Who knows what's happened to them!-said Stella.

...

Daniel opened the door. Musa's eyes widened.

-Musa? What are you doing here?-asked Riven.

-I'll leave you two alone.-said Daniel with a wicked grin as he left.

-Well? What are you doing here?-he asked.

-I'm the mermaid Riven!-she said.

-What? No!-he said.

Musa went to the water bowl that was there if she was thirsty and put her hand in, then she sat on the ground and transformed.

Riven's eyes widened.

-I can't believe after everyone telling you you were wrong, you went as far as inviting a scientist to help you!-said Musa.

-Why didn't you tell me?-he asked.

-You mean tell one of the great mermaid hunters that I'm a mermaid?!-asked Musa.

-I'm sorry Muse.-he said.

Musa shook her head-Sorry is not enough now. I should've known the minute I saw you that you never give up.

-I'll fix this, I promise!-he got out of the cabin.