The full moon date

Chapter 6

-Why are you doing this again?-Layla asked Timmy who was setting up cameras in their dorm room.

-Because I can't come to the full moon tonight.-he said.

-But Timmy you promised!-said Tecna.

-I know and I'm sorry, but there is no possible way for me to come tonight. But, thanks to the cameras I can see if someone is moonstruck.-said Timmy.

-And how exactly are you gonna enter the building?-asked Layla.

-You're in luck, cuz yesterday night I snuck out and made a copy of the keys for the boys' dorm building and the girls' dorm building.-said Timmy showing them the keys.

-Fine. Well, the moon rises in two hours so let's get started.-said Flora.

-Started with what?-asked Bloom.

-Setting up of course.-said Flora-Everyone needs to shut their curtains in their rooms and bathrooms. And we're also gonna shut the curtains from this room.

-Ok, let's get started.-said Stella.

...

In two hours at around six, Bloom snuck out of the dorm. She told the girls she's gonna go early to bed so they don't look for her.

She was waiting for Sky in front of the school. She wore short white jeans, a light blue T-shirt and blue-white trainers. Her hair was loose and she wore sunglasses for the full moon.

-Hey Bloom! What are the sunglasses for?-asked Sky.

-Oh, I just like to dress up.-said Bloom-Are we going?

-Yeah. So, we're going to the pizzeria?-said Sky.

-Sounds like a plan to me.-said Bloom.

-Good.-said Sky as they went outside the school's grounds.

Timmy was hiding in the bushes and following them. He threw a quick glance at his laptop in his hands that was connected to the cameras.

...

The girls were having fun, watching a movie.

-Maybe we should call Bloom, she's missing out the fun.-said Flora.

-No. She said she wants to sleep.-said Stella.

-Come on Stell, lighten up!-said Musa.

-Yeah, she's probably just upset that she cancelled her date. We all have to make some sacrifices.-said Tecna.

-I'll go call her.-said Layla.

-No, I'll go!-said Stella.

-Stella, I'm going alone!-said Layla.

Layla went to Bloom's room and knocked on the door.

-Bloom? Are you ok? You can come out, we're having a lot of fun.-said Layla. She didn't get an answer, so she got worried and decided to enter the room.

As she opened the door she looked straight at the full moon. Bloom forgot to close her curtains.

Layla went outside on the terrace and stared at the moon.

-Layla? Is Bloom coming?-she heard Flora from the other room.

She returned to the common room and sat down on the couch, between Tecna and Stella.

-Hello? Layla?-Stella was waving her hand in front of Layla's face.

-Huh? Oh, Bloom is ok.-she said.