Frozen solid

Chapter 20

The girls were at Miss Ofelia's office re-telling the story of last night.

-Must have been some adventure.-she said.

-It sure was.-said Tecna.

-Um, Miss Ofelia?-said Musa-Last night, when I was trapped, I sort of, stole a ring from Dr. Evans.

-What? Why didn't you tell us?-asked Layla.

-Honestly I forgot.-said Musa.

-How could you steal!-said Stella.

-It wasn't just any ring, it wasn't just any ring, it was exactly like the ring Tecna found, well, except for the gem, this one's red.-said Musa.

-It must be Olivia's. She once lost it, but then she found it in an antique shop. The seller claimed it's an old jewelry so it was really expensive. Poor Olivia started collecting the money determined to buy the ring, but she never finished. Before she managed to get it, someone already did.-said Miss Ofelia.

Musa put the ring on.

-It suits you nicely.-said Miss Ofelia.

.....

The six girls and guys were at the café. Helia, Brandon and Riven took them out for a treat to make it up to them for last night.

-You know, maybe you should do something else to make it up to us.-said Stella.-Like...a swim?

-Yeah ok.-said Brandon.

-To MAKO.-said Flora.

-Oh, no! It's too far!-said Helia.

-Hey, you owe us that much!-said Bloom.

-Fine.-said Brandon.

-You don't have to go if you don't want to.-Musa told Riven.

-Hey, my shift starts in a while, so I'll meet you guys at our secret beach spot at around 2?-said Flora.

They gave her thumbs up.

...

Flora was still at work. She went to serve waiting customers.

-Hello, how may I serve you?-she looked up from her sketchbook to see Daniel and Dr. Evans.

-Hello, welcome to "Sea Café" (1), how may I serve you.-said Flora.

-I'll have a mango smoothie.-said Dr. Evans.

-I'm good with just a glass of water.-said Daniel.

Flora nervously brought their order

As she put the glass of water on the table, Daniel accidently knocked it over, spraying all the water on Flora.

-Oh, I am terribly sorry!-he caught her hand.

-It's ok.-she managed to get out of his grasp and ran to the cooler room.

Flora sat in the cooler room for a while, waiting for her tail to dry off.

She spent a lot of time and the cooler room became the not-so-cool-anymore room, because she held the door open (in case she got locked up again).

When her tail dried off, she was about to freeze it again, but her boss called her to serve a table.

She went out of the cooler room and saw Tecna.

-Hey Tec, can you do me a favor and go to the cooler room to refreeze it, cuz I need to go serve some people.-said Flora.

-Yeah, ok.-Tecna went to the cooler room.