Field trip

Chapter 15

The girls were at the gym along with the rest of the class.

-This weekend we'll be having a field trip to MAKO island.-said the couch.

There were a lot of whispers.

-And there will be no exceptions!-he said as he left.

-MAKO? We can't let people go to MAKO!-said Layla. The girls and Timmy and Nabu were in a circle.

-If they find out about our secret...-(Flora)

-Well, you heard him, no exceptions.-said Nabu.

-Well, I guess we'll be going to MAKO right now.-said Tecna-Hurry up, we'll meet you there in an hour!

....

In about an hour, the girls, Timmy and Nabu were at MAKO

They covered the land entrance with a lot of rocks.

-And now, how about a swim?-asked Layla.

-I should get going.-said Musa.

-Yeah, me too.-said Flora.

-Well, I have a project.-said Tecna disappointed.

-No you don't.-said Musa.

-But I...-(Tecna).

-...want to swim. We know.-said Stella-I'm going too.

-I'll join them, bye!-said Bloom as they swam away, leaving Tecna, Timmy, Layla and Nabu.

-Well, are we going or what, come on!-yelled Layla running in the sea with Nabu behind her.

Tecna and Timmy got inside the water too.

They were swimming.

After a while, Timmy and Tecna got out of the water, Timmy helped her get out and now they were lying on the sand.

-It was fun.-she said.

-Yeah.-he said.

-We should do it again sometimes.-said Tecna.

-We should.-said Timmy.

-You know, you're special.-said Timmy.

-Timmy, just because I'm a mermaid it means I'm special.-said Tecna as she-since she was dry now-ran to sea and jumped in.

-I didn't mean you're special that way.-mumbled Timmy.

On the other side of the beach were Layla and Nabu.

-It's really cool what you can see underwater when you're with a mermaid.-he said.

-Well, being a mermaid has a lot of cool stuff to it.-said Layla.

-Layla, don't get me wrong, but you are amazing and I don't mean the mermaid part, I mean sure that's amazing too, but you are great.-he said.

-Thanks.-she said. They kissed.

-I think it's time to get going.-said Layla as she stood up and ran to the sea-Call me when you get back!

.....

Layla got back to the dorm to find Tecna nervously working on her laptop, Musa and Stella doing their homework and Bloom reading something, probably another book from the library.

-Hey what's up?-asked Layla.

No one responded.

-Ok.-she sat down on the couch.