Book lovers

Chapter 5

Bloom was at the library before class. She sat down on one of the chair that were around a table. There was someone else sitting on that table, she didn't know who, because he held a book in front of his face. She started reading.

-I've read that book.-she heard someone say. She removed the book from in front of her face to see the guys that was sitting on that table was Sky.

-Oh, you like reading books?-she asked.

-Of course, books are amazing, they create these wonderful worlds that you go through as you read on. Like magic.-he said.

-Wow, it's like you read my mind.-said Bloom.

-Well, I did just say I like reading.-he said. She chuckled.

-I just thought a guy like you wouldn't be much into reading.-said Bloom.

-A guy like me?-he said.

-One of the popular guys.-said Bloom.

-Popular?-he said.

-Well, a lot of girls talk about you through the entire school.-said Bloom.

-Well, that's true, a lot of girls like us. By us I mean me and the other guys, a.k.a. the Specialist.-said Sky.

-Are you a sophomore, because I think I may have saw you at that floor a few times.-said Bloom.

-Yeah, you?-he asked.

-Uh-uh.-said Bloom.

-Bloom, do you believe in magic?-asked Sky out of the blue.

-Well, it's not 100% sure that it exists, but there may be a possibility...

-Yes or no?-he asked.

-Well...yes.-said Bloom.

There was an awkward silence.

-So Bloom, I was wondering...

-Shh! No talking in the library!-the librarian scolded them.

They were silent for another 20 minutes, reading, until they got out.

-What were you gonna ask me?-asked Bloom.

-Well, I've given this a lot of thought and I needed some time to do this...Wouldyouliketogooutwithme?-he asked quickly.

-What?-asked Bloom.

-Would you like to go out with me?-said Sky nervously.

-You mean, like a date?-asked Bloom.

-I was hoping for that.-said Sky.

-Sure.-Bloom smiled.

-Great, so Saturday, around 6 o'clock?-he said.

Bloom nodded.

-I'll wait you in front of the school.

-Ok, see you then.-Bloom walked away.

...

When Bloom got inside her dorm, she slid down the door smiling.

-Someone's happy. Spill!-said Stella from the couch all the girls were sitting at.

-Sky asked me out!-she said.

-Oh my god! Bloom, I'm so happy for you!-said Stella.

-So when's the date?-asked Layla.

-Saturday. He'll wait for me in front of the school at 6 o'clock.-said Bloom.

The girls had frowns.