I'm a what?

Chapter 2

A car arrived in front of the Alfea high. Bloom walked out of the car along with her sister and parents. She was nervous.

-Don't worry honey! It's all gonna be fine.-said her mom as she and her dad went to take Bloom luggage out of the car.

-Bloom, if you need anything just call me.-said her sister Daphne.

-Thanks. I'm not really nervous, only because I'm afraid someone will find out I'm a...mermaid.-she whispered the last part.

Only her sister knew she was a mermaid. Bloom wasn't really sure, but she thought that that weird event on MAKO in the moon pool was the reason for this. Every time she touched water, she would turn in to a mermaid in 10 seconds. She returns to her human self (clothes and all) when she's dry. She has a power to manipulate water. She found out she's a mermaid the day she came back home (the day after the whole MAKO adventure). When she touched the water to wash her hands, she fell to the ground with a tail. When she dried she came back to her normal look, and the tail disappeared. Later on she told her sister, but not her parents.

-It's ok, just stay away from water.-said Daphne-Gotta go now, bye!

They hugged. Her parents left along with Daphne.

Bloom took a map from the free Alfea high maps that were being given away in front of the school.

She looked at it. The school was right in front of the sea. It was huge. The school had four huge classrooms for every subject. It had a study hall and a huge library. There was also a cafeteria, it was enormous. The school had five floors. On the lowest floor was the cafeteria, the infirmary (which was pretty big), principal's office, head of discipline's office and the teacher's lounge. The first floor had a classroom for every subject for the freshmen, the second floor for the sophomores, the third for the juniors and the fourth for the seniors. The library and study hall were on the fifth floor. The gym was 10 meters away from the school. It was also huge. When you walk inside there is a boys changing room on the left, and a girls changing room on the right. Then there's the basketball, football, tennis, soccer, handball, volleyball, baseball and fencing court. After the courts, there is a really big pool with two special boys and girls changing rooms for the pool only.

Bloom looked at the other buildings on the map. There were two buildings from the left side of the school, and two from the right. The buildings on the left were: a building with the boys' dorms and a building with the male teachers' dorms. On the right the buildings were: a building with the girls' dorm and a building with the female teachers' dorms. Their dorms were just like in the Winx Club episodes (the guys' dorms are as RF and the girls' were as Aflea's). The buildings with the teachers' dorms were on three floors, and the buildings with the students' dorms were on five floors. On every floor there were around ten dorms. Grizelda was in charge of the girls' dorm building, and Codatorta on the boys' dorm building.

Bloom headed inside the school. She knocked on the principals' door.

-Come in.-she heard a female voice. She entered the room the find Stella sitting on a chair in front of the two co principals.

-Good afternoon. My name is Miss. Faragonda.

-And my name is Saladin. We are the co principals of the school.

-This is out new student...-started Miss F.

-Stella!-said Bloom.

-Bloom!-said Stella as she hugged her.

-I can see you've already met.-said Miss Faragonda.

-Yes.-said Bloom-My name is Bloom.

-Here you are.-Miss F was pointing on a name from the list she had in front of her-You're rooming with miss Stella and four other girls.