Intro

Candace and Maceon at the top so you can see how they look

"This shit is stressful as hell, B" Bryce, my brother says as we sit down in study hall . Today is the first day and they making sure every athlete comes to this bullshit . Some other football and basketball niggas that we was cool with came and sat with us as other athletes filled the other tables .

" What's some bullshit?" Noah , the starting quarterback asked .

" He still fucking around on Maya and this girl blackmailing him for dick or else she gonna tell Maya . I don't know why he cheating on her . She a good girl . " I answered for Bryce .

He just shook his head and took his book bag off his back .

" Yeah . It's the hoes you cheat on , not the keepers ." One of the basketball players said .

" That's the problem with ya'll niggas . Why even make a hoe your girlfriend at all? If a girl gonn call herself my girl she ain't gonna be no hoe and that's that . If she wanna fuck me and she a hoe , She'll be just that , fucking me . Nothing more than sex . You gotta sell yourself that's all society is . Mf's see you with a hoe what they gonna think of you?" I said

" Who gives a fuck about what anyone thinks?" Noah asked , taking out his sandwich .

" I don't . I'm just saying . You don't want to be with no hoe because you'd just be selling yourself short . If nobody give a fuck about you , you should give a fuck about you . That's all . Do you see any hoe around here saying they my girl? I make that shit real clear ." I said signing my name and Bryce name on the sign in sheet .

" Damn . Look at Candace . Now that ass , face , and that smile is what you should be wifing " Noah said .

" Yo . That was my ex man . Chill ," Graylen said smacking Noah in the back of his head .

" Nigga you cheated on her . Dogged her tf out at that . So Shut ya stupid ass up." Noah said throwing his crusts at Graylen head.

I just shook my head . She was cute as hell . Me and her were the face of the school . She was for the girls and I was for the guys . She was cool as hell but she really only fuck with her sister and Syd after Graylen dogged her out . I mean I get it , after some shit like that you only trust who you trust. Syd used to fuck with my brother until she found out he got a girl . Idk why she tripped really because she went right back to fucking him about a month later . These hoes don't got no standards . All these bitches wanna say is " I don't owe her no loyalty " I mean that's true but what if it was them and the tables were turned they wouldn't be saying that shit . I just never understood that . I'll fuck a girl if she got a man but I'm prepared for if that shit happens to me though . Which it won't because I'm a basketball nigga but I do know how to use them thangs . She want to be dumb , that's on her . I just listened to these niggas talk about nothing as I watched Candace sit down with her ,Charon and Syd . Syd and Candace played basketball , Charon ran track . She was fast as fuck too . They all was good at what they did . I got up and walked over to her table . Fuck it . Imma go talk to her .

Candace

My sister was talking about how she heard that Bryceon is still cheating on Maya .

" Like how does she not know? Shit I want to tell her . Nobody deserve that shit . He ain't shit " she ran her mouth .

" Girl ! Why is Mace fine ass walking our way . Ooouuuuuu and girl he looking at you ." Syd said .

We watched him as he walked over from his table . He came over and sat down next to Syd , right across from me .

" Hey ladies . Hey Candace," he smiled .

" What is she not a lady?" Sydney asked looking at him crazy .