Something new

" you want me to stop?" He asked looking into my eyes.

I shook my head no . Mace and I have been together for 8 months now and we're finally about to have sex . I've been wanting this for a while but he just wouldn't . At first I thought he was cheating or he just wasn't sexually attracted to me but he just actually cares about me I guess . The way he did everything was just so soft and gentle . The way he was kissing on my neck and down my body was just so passionate . The way he kissed my lips were so meaningful . I was loving it but at this point I just wanted him inside of me . Call me insecure but I just want to have him in that way because a lot of girls have . I don't want them to have him like that and I don't that was my thing and he didn't understand that but one thing is they won't have him like I have him now and that's a fact shown . He pulled down his boxers and he looked me in my eyes like he was soul searching . I looked down and my eyes got teary . I was no virgin but damn this is going to hurt . He is definitely huge but I know he'll take care of me .

" Relax . I'll be gentle this time." He said kissing my lips .

He slipped a condom on and then I felt him inside of me . I gasped and he kissed me and played with my hair . He stroked slowly , stroke after stroke . He started to go deeper.

" Mace," I let out a cry . He was just so damn big .

" Shhh. I got you bae." He whispered , still stroking .

I don't know what it was about his words and how he said it but it just assured me that he had me. I don't know why but I let out a few tears . Mace stopped instantly and pulled out.

" why you crying?" He said

" No no . Keep going please." I said .

I didn't want him to stop it's just I really think I found true love.

" No it's okay . Some other time. Let's watch a movie ." He said kissing my forehead and laid beside me .

Fuck I just messed everything up . He turned on the tv , slid on his boxers and cuddled up under me.

" I love you baby girl." He whispered .

" I love you too. " I said wiping my tears.