Sick to my stomach

Graylen

It been about 3 months since I took that ass whooping from Mace . I ain't no punk never but I ain't dumb either . I know if I was to ever go there with Mace I would need some goon ass Niggas and I don't have not one . I apologized to Candace the day after it happened through text message but she never replied back . I'm guessing her and Mace been dating. It's all over social media and around the school . They even call them " Canceon " combing they names together . I mean they did look nice together and she seemed happier than ever but I'd never say that out loud to anyone .

We were now in the locker room changing. We just finished practice . After those broken bones from Mace , today is my first official practice back . Noah was talking to Bryce .

" Yeah. I'm glad you stopped fucking around on her bro. She really is a keeper." Noah said taking his shoulder pads off .
I haven't really said too much to Bryce because every since that shit went down, he act like he and at me when his brother broke my ribs and gave me a fucking concussion.

"Yo. We good? Like what's the beef?" I asked walking over to where him and Noah was . Noah just looked at Bryce who was just shaking his head taking off his cleats .

" Who is this clown ass nigga talking to, No?" He said looking at me in disgust.

" Man I been apologized to Candace because I know I approached her in the wrong way man . My feelings just got the best of me. That was my girl I loved her. Ain't no point of saying shit to your brother because he not hearing nothing I have to say and you know that bruh!" I said frustrated.

It was the truth . If I even approached Mace to say anything or look at him wrong he gonna want problems . This shit is in the past. He need to let it go and stop acting like a pussy . Him and his damn brother . I'm tired of getting the cold shoulder from this nigga . He actin like a straight female. Bryce put his helmet down and walked closer to me. I put my helmet down too. I'm not about to get it from his little brother too.

" That's the shit that makes me mad and that you fail to realize . You keep saying wrong approach when it shouldn't have been any approach. You knew that's his girl now and you know Mace is just plain fucking crazy . You knew she was going to tell him so don't front like you was all surprised about that. It's like you asked to get your ass beat . You disrespected that man and now you want to walk around like a sad puppy when you see them happy together . My brother would have killed you if I wasn't there. He needs to learn to control his anger and temper but he don't and you KNEW that shit was gon set him off! You FUCKING with my brother life because you in your feelings over somebody who loved you and you cheated. He will seriously hurt you for anyone he love and care about . You fucking with his freedom and potential, you fucking with me it's just that simple . I can't afford to lose my brother too . If you knew what's best for you, you'd leave candy alone and focus on driyah hoe ass," he said

I drew back and punched the shit out of him making him fall back . I'm tired of niggas trying to bitch me and talk to me all crazy . Bryce hopped up and punched me in my face, repeatedly . I was fighting back until Noah and coach broke it up. My ribs started hurting again . Fuck

" Ya'll teammates and grown ass men so I'll tell ya dumb asses this, figure it the fuck out and fix it. I will lose rather than to play my two star players. Let me hear or see this shit again and ya'll both benched the next game. We tryna win a damn championship again." Coach woods said walking out . Noah went to say something to Bryce but he snatched away, grabbing his stuff and bumping me on the way out of the locker room .

Bryce

I stormed out of the locker room and I saw Maya. I knew she was gonna overreact . She rushed over to me when she saw my busted lip.