In the Mix

* Picture of Candace outfit for the game in the media *

I got back to the field and I saw Maya sitting crying by the men's lockeroom . Man that's my baby and I don't want to leave her but I have to get ready for my game . I walked over to her and hugged her .

" Get your hands off of me ," she pushed me , pointing in my face . " I've been nothing but good to your ass ! When you told me about your family and about your mom . I cared and I was there for you, since the 6th damn grade . Even when your bitch ass cried to me . I baby sat your little sister while you were at practice and helped her with her homework and made sure your momma had a cooked meal and that she took her medication ! You got the nerve to go and fucking cheat on me with all these fucking bitch Bryceon !! I fucking hate you so fucking much ," she broke down . This shit was breaking my heart and I did it . I just don't wanna see her like this . I tried to touch her . She was shaking and crying .

" No ! Don't FUCKING touch me ! I don't want anything to do with you . You ain't shit after all these years & everything we built and put into this shit . When people would say things about you and how you were a dog, I didn't believe it because I thought you actually loved and cared about me ."

" Baby . I do care about you . I'm gonna get it together . I promise ." I said trying to hold back my tears .

Maya wasn't just some girl to me . She actually meant something to me. I love this girl & if I know her at all then I know she actually meant what she was saying . All the other times I knew she was just talking . I don't want to lose her because I actually do love her . I'm just used to getting pussy and she's not ready and I don't want to pressure her but I wanna be with her.

" I don't fucking care what you do !!! Don't worry about this shit right now . You got a game to play . Play your heart out and think about this shit after . I have nothing else to say to you ," she said walking away .

I tried to grab her but she pulled away . Man I need to get it together . I need to make sure I don't lose her foreal this time . But Right now I need to put my head into this win we about to get . I know she's still be at the game tonight so that's good . I need her more than she knows. She's not gonna not come to the game . Well I hope she comes . I swear Imma cut all these hoes off . Just for her so we could be together .

KING

Before I went to go pick Candy up I had to go to this spot to meet this Nigga I sell to . I had to beat the shit out of him last week because he was late with my money . Since my brother at the field, I'm selling for both of us and whatever I make I give him half and when I have a game or practices he does the same for me .

" Aigh King . Imma hit you up tomorrow for some more ." He said .

King was my street name . That's what I went by . I ain't want these niggas knowing my government . So they called me king . I pulled up to Candy house and I texted her and told her I was outside . About ten minutes later she came outside and she looked good as fuck . I stared at her as she got in the car .

" What ?" She said

" Don't be having me waiting , ugly ass " I said smiling at her .

" Shutup nigga ," she said hitting me playfully .

I reached in and gave her a hug . She smelled really good .

" You smell good ," I told her pulling away from the hug .

" You too ." She blushed .

She scrunched her face up .

" You smoke weed?" It smells like weed in here ." She said covering her nose .