Ill do whatever when it come down to shawty

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing . I looked around and it was dark outside . I looked at my phone and it wasn't me . I looked over to my right and Mace was knocked out cold , under the cover with me . I smiled because he looked so cute while he slept . I took out my phone and took a picture of him on Snapchat . I put " Look at Bae sleeping so peacefully" . I had a lot of followers on snap from all over because I was nationally ranked . His phone was still ringing . I picked it up off the floor and looked at it . He had a message from Cindy , Monique , Bryce , Chris , Money making , Noah , and " No teeth " . That last name made me wonder who the fuck is no teeth ? And why are these girls texting him .

" Uh . Nigga . Wake up . We need to talk ," I said roughly shaking him .

He popped his head up . I obviously scared him out his sleep but I don't care . I threw his phone at his lap .

" Why are girls still texting you? And who is no teeth?" I said folding my arms .

" What the fuck Candace . You woke me up to some bullshit ." He said laying back down .

" Answer me ," I said getting annoyed

" No teeth is some girl that used to suck sole out of my dick . Felt like she ain't have no teeth . When is the last time she sucked my dick? 3 months ago . Two months before we started talking . 12-5-4-16 is my password . Look at my messages ," he said tossing his phone over to me going back to sleep .

I opened it and clicked on Cindy :
Hey Mace 😍
When you gonna let me get a feel of that dick? 💦🍆
You got a new number or something?
Why have you been leaving me on read?
Oh it's because that Bitch Candy ?

Jay replied to one of her messages . I raised my eyebrow . Caught him . My face softened when I read the whole thing .

She ain't no bitch . Stop playing with me before you come up dead or something . Don't disrespect my girl like that . You the bitch . Hate all you want because you ain't got shit on my baby girl 😉

I smiled at that . He was so cute and he called me his girl . He defended me . I was smiling so hard . All the other messages from girls were just basically the same thing but Cindy . Oh I'm gonna confront her on Monday . She ain't about to talk shit about me behind my back like a little punk and smile when she see me . I tried to shake Mace but he wouldn't budge . I know he mad at me . I moved the covers back and sucked on his neck . I know it was gonna leave his high yellow ass with a big ass hickey . He moved and faced me .

" You better chill Ma ," he turned over towards me .

" Can I have a kiss?" I asked leaning towards him .

He grabbed a pillow and smacked me in the face with it .

" Nah . Ya ugly ass always thinking I'm doing something . I told you I'm not Graylen and I ain't gonn purposely hurt you . But you just insist on thinking I am . Just like these Niggas at school be sweating you , these bitches be sweating me . Do you pay them any mind ? No and neither do I pay these bitches any attention so chill out with that . I trust you so trust me . Now you can have a kiss ." He said pecking my lips .

" No I don't want that one ," I said getting on top of him .

He put his hands on my ass and squeezed it making me laugh a little . I liked sitting on him like this .

" I want a kiss like this ." I said leaning in and putting my tongue in his mouth . He kissed me back and it got real intense . He turned me over so I was now on my back . He started kissing on my neck and it felt so good . I let out a moan . I didn't mean to . Mace stopped and looked at me . I had my eyes closed and I was afraid to open them because I know he was staring . I slowly opened my eyes and he was smiling at me . He pecked my lips one more time and got off of me . He started putting his sneakers on . I didn't want him to leave .