Part 3.) something to say... |

"Seventh period ended pretty fast, don't you think?" J. Latimore ask walking out of class.

"Nah, I'd say just the opposite. Today was super slow. And right after this we're gonna have to go to detention." I complained.

"Right, imma go straight there so i can leave early."

"Ha yeah... But aye Jake?"

"Yeah, wassup?"

"You hang with Chresanto a lot right? So you have to know why he keeps beatin' up on me. Every sense eighth grade he just picks me to hurt! Why Latimore? Why?!"

"Oh... I-I don't know, It's probably just somethin' he's going threw."

"I don't know and I surly don't give a f*ck! He needs to quit!"

"Bro, don't you know karate?" He asked frustrated.

"Yeah." I sighed. "But he seems like he could be a great guy up under all that skin, I hope, and I don't wanna use my skills on someone good."

"Are you sure it's not anything more?"

My left brow lifted up in curiosity. "What? Anything more like what?"

Jacob L. Was starting to piss me off. First he was stuttering then he was saying that maybe Chres is going threw something... Like I'm not! My life is the worst! And now he want to know if there's another reason why I don't wanna beat him up? Like, what's that all about?

"Never mind."

The bell rang to let us know that we should be out of the building but of course I had detention so I took my time getting there and didn't care about how late I was either. I wanted to keep away from home as long as I could.

"Jacob once again you are late!" Mrs. Briggs spoke. "But I'll let you slide sense this is a different room, though I prefer my own."

I didn't reply, I just simply took a seat in a corner.

"Alright class, I'll be back in five minutes, Chresanto has the highest grade point Average for your class after Jacob P. so I fully trust him to watch this class for a moment." And with that she left.

He walked in front of class and when his eyes found mine he smirked in a evil way.

"Alrightie class! What's two plus two?" He asked cheerfully.

"Chres sit yo stupid ass down!" A unfamiliar popular guy said smiling.

Chres laughed. "Okay enough, time for the real lesson! You see that bit*h in the back with the fro? His stupid ass got me detention!"

Everyone turned to me with fire in their eyes. I swear the more this year goes by, the more people turn against me because of Chres and I'm tired of it! How long is it gonna be before my own friends are against me?

"No I didn't! You tripped me and got yourself in detention!"

"Fu*k you say with you smart ass mouth?! Did I tell you to respond?" he walked back to where I was at and stood face to face with me." Bet you won't say it again!"

I stood up and smirked. "how much you bettin' on?"

"Chres, don't do it!" J. Latimore said.

"Do what beat his punk ass? Naw he knows better than to challenge me! I'll beat that ass till the end, nigga say I won't! " He punch me in my stomach repeatedly. Yeah  I take this shit everyday, I'm the damn definition of a punk.

"Jakey!"

"N-No Zonnique, it's okay! I'm a punk for taking a ass beaten from a Bit*h ass nigga right? ha okay."