Part 5.)

"Yes I'm sorry! I'm so sorry.." I looked down.

I opened my big ass mouth for nothing! i knew that he wasn't gonna except the fact that I had a major crush on him and now I'm facing the possibilities of him telling everyone at school! I did not think this through, only if Latimore hadn't push me that far.

There was an awkward moment of silence before i decided to open my mouth back up.

"I'm really sorry." I said looking down ashamed.

"Don't be sorry about your sexuality Chres, i mean I'm sorry... I just wouldn't expect this type of shit from you!" Jacob said.

"So what does this mean?" I asked.

Jacob walked away pulling Ray along with him closing the scene, with the final three words i was afraid of. "Im not gay." he said.

He's not gay. i thought for sure that he was gay. How can he not be fucking gay? All those times my di*k was on his, what? Did he think that it was part of the ass beatin? And all those times my lips were almost on his... Threatening to kick his, if he said anything.. Because if he had opened his mouth releasing his minty fresh breath.. It would be the death of me. I just can't believe that out of all the secret fags in the locker room, i had to fall for his smart, talented, gorgeous, nerdo freak ass.

---------

JACOB

"ohh yes get it boy! how old are you again?"

"Fuck Bitch how many fucking times am i gonna have to tell you? Im seventeen fucking years old! Are you that fucking old that you forget everything i tell you?!"

"Little nigga, im only forty-five years young!"

"Bitch you aint young! The fuck? you old enough to be my great damn old ass grandma, if not older. and aint yo life bout over? why the hell are you here?" I said to the lady in a smart tone.

I dont usually curse a lot but..... im tired and hungry so fuck it.

"I will not let you talk to me like that!" she said with wide eyes. im paying good money for this, you got it good."

"Bitch shut the fuck up! if anything you hurting my d♦✘k with yo hair ass ozone layer, get the fuck out!"

without hesitation, she ran out the house, nude, as fast as she could. now i know what your thinking. you and her were...... yeah. not my choice though. you see my mom needs to pay rent and buy food and also weed and drugs. wanna know how it works with food? well she buys little of it, i cant have any without permission, she eats mostly all of it and if i do ever get any its once or twice a day. how fucking selfish, and Im the one paying for shit by sleeping with different hoes each day.

anyway. i was getting hungry so i searched the fridge for anything before i head to school, though i knew we had nothing. oh well.

after a good thirty minutes i was off to school passing all the familiar houses, including chreses. then it all came flooding back.

Chres likes me... hes gay. oh how could i have forgotten? that shit hit me so hard i forgot a nigga even exist.

fuck. what am i gonna do? now that i know, the both of us, even latimore and Ray, will he so uncomfortable around each other. he's probably gonna eye me and touch me and think im gonna give in... IM NOT GAY!

"Who are you talking to man?" Ray asked as i noticed that i was already at my locker, damn when did that happen?

"Oh i was uh-uh uh-uh talking bout..."

"Chres?"

"Yeah I...."

"Did someone say my name?" chres asked.

his eyes read 'Sad as hell', dark circles under and over the lid, puffy, swollen and red... as i read them i knew that the only cause of that had to be me, he was crying all night.

"Did someone fucking say my name!?" He yelled.

"N... n... i mean... i..." and there goes that scared feeling.

"Bitch you still stuttering? Scared ass!"

"Look chres, about yesterday..."

He smacked me. "yesterday didn't happen... and if you tell anyone, ill kill you... got it!?"

"I-I..."

"I SAID DO YOU FUCKING GOT IT!!?"

"Yes Chres."

"Good. now run away Bitch ass nigga."

I then took off running... i ran into the mens room and cried, i didn't care about being late for class. he said he would KILL me! and i believe that crazy nigga too... if he cant have me no one can right? i thought it was fucking over but the bullying has just began. shit. where the fuck is latimore?

"Ayee man you alright?" Ray asked when he bussed in right on time with latimore.

"Fuck me Ray... what about you? Are you okay? You must he hurt watching shit go down!"

"Yo im sorry! You know imma bitch... i can barley help myself... how can i help you?"

"Ray thats enough! Try... all im asking you to do is try! You not a real nigga!"

"What.... im not a real nigga? Im your fucking best friend!"

"You dont act like it! I fight my own battles.... battles real niggas help with!"

"Jake you just tripper right now... imma real nigga!"

"Real nigga my ass, nigga fuck you! Come on Latimore!"

We walked out of the rest room leaving Ray behind. Latimore was shocked... he didnt know what just happen.. but i guess its best he didn't anyway. I dont know if i meant it and i dont know if we'll make up.... all i know is...

bye Ray.✌

--------

A/N: So i felt this chapter was Bad.

But idk u tell me...

10+Votes And Comment for the next Chapter!! i made a couple errors and the punctuation mistakes due to me being lazy. dont correct me either, smarty pants... u know what i mean im not a real writer... thats annoying!

#SorryForTheWait!

#MindlessBehavior

#MB

#AustinMahone

#W3TheFuture

#YMCMB

#IDK

#LOL

♥_♥

✘✔✖♬✌