Part 6.) EJ

✘✌JACOB✌✘

"You miss him?"

I sat at the edge of my seat like on a hot Friday, two minutes before the bell has rang for lunch, like they were serving ice cream to cure out warm temperature or something. they probably were, i don't know. i just wanted to get out of here before Ray did.

"Hello?" Jacob L. said.

"Oh um, what did you say?"

"I said you miss him huh?"

"Nah, I'm good." I lied.

The bell rang and  everyone, including Ray, quickly got up and left unlike i did. that's exactly what i was suppose to do but its okay.

"You commin to lunch or nah?"

"Nah..."

"What? why?"

"I mean, i don't see the purpose. Ray always pays for my food and i don't see that happening today..."

"Yeah but.. that doesn't mean...."

"Plus I'm not feeling too well, i think I'm just gonna go home..."

"Uhh you sure?"

"Yeah, see ya." i said than walked out the door.

I guess that's it... lost my best friend just like that. I wanted to go deeper into thought with this but some guy totally fell on me.

"Man watch where the f-"

"I'm sorry! my bad..."

"Man.. apology not accepted! you fucking ripped my my Versace Bag!"

"Oh god i'm sorry, ill pay for it."

"Bitch I'm pretty sure you can't! My best f- i mean, someone bought it for me! its not five dollars you know."

"Well okay, I'm really sorry. did you want me to buy you lunch or something?"

Hell yeah nigga!

Sure. why not... its the least you could do.

he nodded.

"So uh, how about McDonalds Jake?"

"Whatever and how the hell do you know my name?' I asked with a confused look.... let me find out..."

"Well, we have been attending the same school for ten years..."

"And you are?"

"Elijah..."

"Nigga who?"

"EJ..."

"Oh... "The kidz bop is my shit lookin as nigga!"

"Whats wrong with kidz bop... yeah i use to be apart of it all."

"Ummm I'm hungy..."   

"Right, lets go."

-----

//Ray//

Its been a long day, and i don't even wanna talk about it, imma just get my lunch and eat.

"Hay Ray, Whats up?"

"Oh you don't wanna go hang with Jacob P. like you were all day?"

"Man, I'm sorry. i felt he needed me. but anyway he left." Jacob L. said.   

"Why?"

"I don't know, something about not having money for lunch!"

"Damn. Latimore... think about it. he's so skinny, never has money, i.can't go in his house and he's always all beat up! More than what Chres does..."

"My name in yo mouth again?" chresanto said standing above me, looking down.

"Look Chres, Now isn't the time, Jacobs not even here..."

"I know, I wanna fight yo ass!"

-----------

#ToBeContinued  #TomorrowTho